XShow Meet Info Races
- Not Published
- FULL RESULTS POSTED AT http://www.watfxc.com/XC/SWXCInvite/Main.htm
- The 2008 South Whidbey Cross Country Invitational is scheduled for Saturday, September 20th.
The race course, located at the high school and including South Whidbey community park, is 5000 meters (3.1 miles). The running surface is varied and includes forest trail, grass, gravel, and track surface.
- NOTE: We will run two varsity races again this year, division I (state caliber teams) and division II (smaller schools and developing programs).
- Community Open Race - $5
- High School Open Race - Free to eligible HS athletes
- JV Races - Limited to 15, run extras in open race.
- Varsity Races - Limited to 7 runners.
Time Schedule: Note: Change in Open Races, as per WIAA rules no ineligible HS athlete may run in the open races since both are sponsored by South Whidbey High School
- Adjusted Schedule:
- 9:30 am – Community Open Race
- 10:00 am – HS Open Race
- 10:35 am – Boys JV II Race
- 11:10 am – Girls JV Race
- 11:50 am – Boys JV Race
- 12:25 pm – Girls Varsity Division II
- 1:00 pm – Boys Varsity Division II
- 1:35 pm – Girls Varsity Division I
- 2:10 pm – Boys Varsity Division I
- 2:40 pm – Awards
AWARDS: Plaques will be awarded for 1st - 3rd varsity teams each division, the lowest combined men's and women's varsity team score, will receive the Carl & Pat Westling Award. Medals will be awarded to the top 15 varsity runners in each division.. Ribbons will be awarded to J.V. places 1-15.
ENTRY FEE: $100.00 (B/G Teams), $50.00 (B or G only) or $10.00 per individual, payable to South Whidbey High School
CONFIRMATION: Please email me as soon as possible if you would like to attend. The field will be limited this year.
ENTRY FORM: Online at www.athletic.net ENTRY DEADLINE IS TUESDAY, SEPT. 16TH. 6:00 PM
CONCESSIONS: Will be available.
T-SHIRTS: We are planning on having a limited number of T-shirts available.
QUESTIONS: Email me at either email@example.com (home) or firstname.lastname@example.org (school)