XShow Meet Info Races
- Not Published
Admission: All private vehicles will be charged five dollars to park–Busses and school vans will not be charged. We highly encourage all teams to carpool if they will not be using a bus.
Order of Events:
- 3:00pm Course open for inspection/ Coaches meeting at Shelter
- 4:00pm 4A JV girls unlimited entry
- 4:40pm 4A JV boys unlimited entry
- 5:10pm 4A Varsity girls ( 7 runners max per school)
- 5:40pm 4A Varsity boys (7 runners max per school)
IHSAA rules will govern the meet (please review IHSAA manual)
- Teams: Top one half of complete Varsity teams
- Individuals: Runners whose team does not qualify, may qualify as an individual by finishing in the top one-third of the total number of competitors that complete the district meet. A maximum of seven runners per school shall be counted in determining the total number of competitors.
Awards: presentations will occur immediately following the Boys Varsity race.
- Medals for the top three Varsity finishers
- Medals for the top two Varsity teams
- Team trophy for the championship Varsity teams
Trainer: A certified trainer will be on duty, if an athlete needs to be taped please bring your own supplies.
JV Coach of the Year - JV Coach of the Year will be the Assistant Coach of the winning Girls and Boys JV teams.
Varsity Coach of the Year - Ballots will be distributed to each School in your packet, please return your ballots to John Gregory prior to the conclusion of the Awards so the name/s of the Coach/es can be announced.
Please note that the course will be changed from previous District Meets.
Maps will be included in your team's meet packet.