2009 Frisco Invitational
Date: August 29th
Race site: Warren Park in Frisco
From Hwy 380 – Turn south on Preston Rd. (Hwy 289), travel about one mile and turn
west on El Dorado Pkwy. Warren Park is located at the intersection of El Dorado Pkwy
and Rogers Rd.
From Hwy 121- Turn north on Preston Rd. (Hwy 289), travel through Frisco. El Dorado
Pkwy is about one mile north of Main Street (FM 720). Turn west on El Dorado Pkwy.
Warren Park is located at the intersection of El Dorado Pkwy and Rogers Rd.
Course: The course has gradual hills and a mowed grass surface that crosses cement sidewalks in
the park. The Varsity Girls will run a 5K, JV Girls will run 2 miles.
Check-in: 7:00 a.m. – 7:45 a.m.
Race Times: 8:00 Varsity Girls 5K (Limited to 12 runners per team)
8:45 Varsity Boys 5K (Limited to 12 runners per team)
9:20 JV Girls 2 Miles (Unlimited number of runners)
9:50 JV Boys 5K (Unlimited number of runners)
Awards: Team plaques for top 2 Varsity teams and winners in each JV division. Medals will be
warded for the top 20 individual finishers in each division.
Send Entry Form By August 15th to:
Wakeland High School.
10700 Legacy Dr..
Frisco, TX 75034
FAX: 469 633-5750
Entry Fees: Boys Team $125.00 (includes JV and Varsity)
Girls Team $125.00 (includes JV and Varsity)
Make Checks Payable to Frisco ISD and Send to:
Frisco ISD Athletic Office
c/o Edie Vaughn/Frisco CC Invitational
6950 Stadium Lane
Frisco, TX 75035
Register athletes for the Frisco Invitational by Monday August 24th
Frisco Invitational (#19794)
Online Entry Submission
This meet is using free online registration at Athletic.net!
Athletic.net is a resource for Track & Field and Cross Country coaches, offering free statistic tracking, easy meet registrations, free meet managers, and free tools to simplify coaching tasks. Follow the 4 steps below to get started:
1. Locate your school and sign up for a free coach account
(if you do not have one)
- Go to the website: www.athletic.net
- Click on your level under "Cross Country"
- Click on your state, and then your school
- Once on your school's page, click the "Sign Up Here" link and follow the instructions
- After receiving the confirmation email, continue with these instructions
2. Add meets to your season calendar
- Use your email address and password to sign into the website, and click on your school's name in the left navigation bar
- Click "Edit Calendar" in the Coach Tools bar at the top of your school home page
- Where it says "Meet ID:" enter 19794 and click Add
- Review the information and click Save and Continue >
- You may need to click Save and Continue > again
- Repeat this process for the rest of your season calendar (You can also add meets by date, if you don't know the Meet ID)
- Verify on the "Edit Calendar" page that your calendar is correct. Use the Edit button next to the meet to make corrections.
3. Enter team roster
- Click “Edit Athletes” on the Coaches Toolbar, on your school's page
- Add athletes to the roster manually, or upload your roster using the "Upload Athlete Roster" option
4. Register athletes for the Frisco Invitational
- Locate Frisco Invitationalon your school's main cross country page and click on it
- On the right under Team Tools, click Register Athletes.
- Click Increment Divisions to quickly register all your athletes in the first race division,
- or manually select the race division for each athlete
- Use the boxes on the bottom of the page to add additional athletes to your roster