Pre-Race Reminders, Instructions, and Information
Coaches Meeting: 9:00 Open/Middle 3K: 11:20
Frosh Boys: 9:30 Varsity Girls: 11:45
JV Girls: 10:10 Varsity Boys: 12:20
JV Boys: 10:50 Awards and Drawing: 1:05
1. Entries need to be submitted by Thursday, Sept. 23, 2010. Please enter your
athletes on Athletic.net. *** Please enter any athlete that may run at the Harrier Classic. It is much easier and less time consuming to delete an entry than to make “day of the meet” additions.
2. The entry fee is $100.00. Payable to: Takena Running Club. Please send the check in advance. Prepayment saves us a great amount of time. We want to spend our time making sure you and your team have a great meet!
Send to: Takena Running Club
230 Tanglewood Dr.
Jefferson, OR 97352
3. Parking for spectators will be available at Bryant Park. Overflow parking will be available in and around Monteith Park, which is adjacent to Bryant Park.
4. An updated course map is attached to this email! It is also posted on the Takena Running Club Website www.takenarunningclub.com/brooks
5. Directions to Bryant Park can be found on the website. Once again, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
6. Commemorative tie-dye T-shirts will be available for $15. Athletes can also get their shirts personalized or buy sweatshirts or long sleeve shirts for an additional fee.
7. Pizza Hut will have a stand at the Harrier Classic. They will be selling breakfast fare, pizza, pasta, drinks, and other good stuff.
(Pizza Hut will provide complementary food and drinks for the coaches)
8. Additional information can be found at takenarunningclub.com, e-mailing Bryce Bennett @ Bryce.Bennett@albany.k12.or.us, or calling Chris Van Cauteren @ 541-231-7795.
Click Here For Individual & Team Results by Eclectic Edge Racing (www.EclecticEdgeRacing.com)