Date: Saturday, September 11, 2010
Time: 8:45 a.m.-Course Walk
Place: Dulaney High School-3.1 Miles
255 East Padonia Road
Timonium, MD 21093
(Site of the Baltimore County Championships)
(Site of the 4A North Regional)
1. Each school may enter one varsity boy’s team (7 runners) and one varsity girls team (7 runners). Each school may also enter one JV boys’ team (10 runners) and one JV girls’ team (10 runners). JV runners in this race must be 9th or 10th graders.
2. Schools may enter unlimited runners in the open boy’s race and the open girl’s race.
3. Please complete the attached form listing the names of the runners you will enter in the Varsity races. This form must be received by September 3rd, 2010. You may fax the form to (410)666-8915. The last day for substitutions will be Wednesday September 8th, 2010.
TENTATIVE ORDER OF RACES AND APPROXIMATE TIMES:
Varsity Girls Race 3.1 miles scoring race
Varsity Boys Race 3.1 miles scoring race
11:00 a.m. JV Girls Race 3.1 miles scoring race
11:40 a.m. JV Boys Race 3.1 miles scoring race
12:10 p.m. Open Boys Race 3.1 miles non-scoring
12:20 p.m. Open Girls Race 3.1 miles non-scoring
AWARDS 12:50 p.m.
Varsity and JV Boys and Girls Races
1. Plaque to winning team and runner-up
2. Medals to individuals finishing 1-10
3. Ribbons to individuals finishing 11-25
Open Races- Ribbons to individuals finishing 1-20
The cost for the race is $70.00 per girls’ team (Varsity and open race) or $70.00 per boys’ team (Varsity and Open race) or $125.00 for all races. Make your check payable to Dulaney High School, and send check with the form below to Dulaney High School, c/o Chad Boyle, Cross Country Coach, 255 E. Padonia Road, Timonium, MD 21093 by Friday, September 3rd, 2010. The entry fee must be received by September 3rd in order to participate in the invitational.