XShow Meet Info Races
| Mens Races
|5,000 Meters Div III-B||10:05 AM||Hedges Boyer Park|
|5,000 Meters Div III-A Varsity||11:00 AM||Hedges Boyer Park|
|5,000 Meters Div III Open||11:25 AM||Hedges Boyer Park|
|5,000 Meters Div II Open||11:55 AM||Hedges Boyer Park|
|5,000 Meters Div II Varsity||12:20 PM||Hedges Boyer Park|
|3,200 Meters JH Div III Varsity||12:45 PM|
|3,200 Meters JH Div I/II Varsity||1:05 PM|
|3,200 Meters JH Open||2:15 PM|
|5,000 Meters Div I-B Varsity||3:35 PM||Hedges Boyer Park|
|5,000 Meters Div I-A Varsity||4:30 PM||Hedges Boyer Park|
|5,000 Meters Div I Open||5:25 PM||Hedges Boyer Park|
| Womens Races
|5,000 Meters Div II/III Open||8:30 AM||Hedges Boyer Park|
|5,000 Meters Div II-B Varsity||9:05 AM||Hedges Boyer Park|
|5,000 Meters Div III Varsity||9:35 AM||Hedges Boyer Park|
|5,000 Meters Div II-A Varsity||10:35 AM||Hedges Boyer Park|
|3,200 Meters JH Div III Varsity||1:25 PM|
|3,200 Meters JH Div I/II Varsity||1:50 PM|
|3,200 Meters JH Open||2:40 PM|
|5,000 Meters Div I-B Varsity||3:05 PM||Hedges Boyer Park|
|5,000 Meters Div I-A Varsity||4:00 PM||Hedges Boyer Park|
|5,000 Meters Div I Open||4:55 PM||Hedges Boyer Park|
- Not Published
ENTRY DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 6TH 9:00 pm
To have Meet Information sent to you please email
You must enter your team into either the HS or MS races in the system. It does not matter what division you want to run as we just want the entries and then we will put you into the races once you cross the finishline for your race.
8:30 am Girls Div II/III Open
9:05 am Girls Div II-B Varsity
9:35 am Girls Div III Varsity
10:05 am Boys Div III-B
10:35 am Girls Div II-A Varsity
11:00 am Boys Div III-A Varsity
11:25 am Boys Div III Open
11:55 am Boys Div II Open
12:20 pm Boys Div II Varsity
12:45 pm Boys JH Div III Varsity
1:05 pm Boys JH Div I/II Varsity
1:25 pm Girls JH Div III Varsity
1:50 pm Girls JH Div I/II Varsity
2:15 pm Boys JH Open
2:40 pm Girls JH Open
3:05 pm Girls Div I-B Varsity
3:35 pm Boys Div I-B Varsity
4:00 pm Girls Div I-A Varsity
4:30 pm Boys Div I-A Varsity
4:55 pm Girls Div I Open
5:25 pm Boys Div I Open
5:55 pm Girls Elementary
6:10 pm Boys Elementary
TIFFIN CROSS COUNTRY CARNIVAL
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COACHES AND ATHLETES
1. Thank you for entering the Tiffin Cross Country Carnival to be held Saturday, September 11, 2010. The course is run at Hedges-Boyer Park, 491 Coe Street. The start and finish are located in the upper oval.
2. In all team races, you must enter between five and seven runners. Those with less than five runners must enter an open race. If you have more than seven runners, those extra runners must enter an open race. One team per school per varsity race.
3. You will pick up your race packet at the tent (near the finish line) ? all information is there.
4. We will be using Finishtiming.com this year. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE TIMING SYSTEM!
5. Results will be made available as soon as possible after each varsity race. Coaches will have a ticket in their packet to get results for their respective race. Open races will be displayed. Results will also be available by internet at www.tiffin.k12.oh.us.
6. Individual awards will be handed out in a specially designed chute as the runners finish their race. All other runners will be directed to the bullpen area. All runners will need to turn in their computer chip before leaving the bullpen area. No exceptions! Names can be engraved on individual trophies at the barn.
7. Team trophies will be presented at the barn as soon as possible after each race. This year you will have to use your own picture.
8. Apparel will be available to purchase. Prices range from $10 - $35. Cash and checks will be accepted.
9. We will have water available for the runners at the finish line.
10. Keep team tents and athletes away from the residential side of the park oval.
11. Runners will follow white lines on the course. PLEASE AVOID PARKING ON OR NEAR THE COURSE!
12. There is a special area for drop off of athletes. Only coaches may leave the bus at the top of the oval! Traffic control will let you know where you may drop athletes off (area near porta-johns/pool or in bus parking area). PLEASE NOTE: There may be a delay between junior high races due to traffic in the oval.
13. We have a medical tent but a doctor may not be present at all times. If an athlete is transported to a hospital it will be at your cost.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT MEET MANAGER ?
NATE LYNCH AT 419-619-1477
PLEASE DO NOT CALL COLUMBIAN HIGH SCHOOL
ENTRY FEES: Prices include entries in any ?open? or ?B? races
Boys? High School $ 90.00
Girls? High School $ 90.00
Boys? Jr. High $ 50.00
Girls? Jr. High $ 50.00
Maximum entry fee - $ 250.00
PLEASE RETURN AMOUNT DUE NO LATER THAN AUGUST 31, 2010 TO:
Tiffin Columbian High School ? XC Carnival
Attn: Patty Davis, Athletic Secretary
300 S. Monroe Street
Tiffin, OH 44883