|3,000 Meters Junior Varsity||10:55 AM|
|5,000 Meters Varsity||11:45 PM|
|3,000 Meters Junior Varsity||10:30 AM|
|3,000 Meters Varsity||11:20 PM|
We are edging nearer to the race!
Entry fees are $50 per gender. We will take checks on site. Cash will be accepted, but change cannot be guaranteed.
The time schedule is on the meet homepage here on athletic.net.
Many of you have emailed us with questions regarding the length of the races. What is listed on this page is correct: Varsity boys will run 5000 meters, while every other race will be 3000 meters (Varsity girls included).
Post-event, we will be hosting open 3x500 meter relays for any coach or athlete who wants to test their footspeed on a custom grass track.
Awards will follow, with the top ten finishers in each varsity race receving shirts. Winning varsity teams will also receive commemorative shirts. There is no limit on the number of runners who may run in the varisty race, but winning teams will be limited to ten shirts.
All entries will take place here on athletic.net. We will be compiling results using this site's excel meet manager, so we plan on having final results very shortly after the conclusion of the final race.
The Ash Creek Preserve is Western Oregon's on-campus course, host site of the 2012, 2013, and 2014 Great Northwest Athletic Conference Championship meets. Directions are listed below:
Interstate 5 Northbound:
Take Interstate 5 Exit 228 and follow highway 34 towards Corvallis. After crossing the Willamette River into Corvallis, turn right onto scenic highway 99W at the second light past the bridge. Continue north about 20 miles. Take a left onto Main Street (traffic light). Take a right onto Stadium Drive. Parking will be available in Lot J on the left (near the soccer/softball fields).
Interstate 5 Southbound:
Take exit 260-A (Salem Parkway) and follow into Salem until it merges with Commercial Street. Continue on Commercial to Marion Street, and then turn right and cross the Marion Street bridge. Merge into the left lane and take Highway 22 West. Continue on Highway 22 about 10 miles to exit 16 (Monmouth/McMinnville). Turn right on the overpass, and then turn right again and merge on to Highway 99W. Continue about six miles into Monmouth and turn right on Jackson street. Stay on Jackson past the first entrance to WOU and continue all the way to Stadium Drive. Turn right on Stadium Drive. Parking will be available in Lot J on the left (near the soccer/softball fields)
If you need an invoice for the entry fee in advance or if you have any other inquiries, contact Chris Reed, Assistant Cross Country and Track and Field Coach, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries will not be published for this meet
Charts & Hypothetical Scores
Watch a video or read about these exciting meet result features!
Charts & hypothetical scores are only available to meets hosted by Site Supporter teams.
Other meets at this location
- 2016 Ash Creek Invitational II - Saturday, October 8, 2016
- 2016 Ash Creek XC Festival - Saturday, September 10, 2016
- 2015 NCAA DII West Region Championship - Saturday, November 7, 2015
- 2015 Ash Creek XC Festival (Day 2) - Saturday, September 12, 2015
- 2015 Ash Creek XC Festival (Day 1) - Friday, September 11, 2015
- 2014 GNAC Championship - Saturday, November 1, 2014
- 2014 Ash Creek XC Invitational - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- 2014 Ash Creek XC Invitational - Friday, September 12, 2014
- 2013 NCAA D2 Great Northwest Athletic Conference - Saturday, October 26, 2013
- 2013 Ash Creek XC Invitational - Friday, September 13, 2013
- 2009 Summer's End Run - Thursday, September 3, 2009
- 2008 End of Summer Meet - Friday, August 29, 2008
- 2003 NCAA DII GNAC Cross Country Championships 2003 - Saturday, October 25, 2003
Top 10 lists for athletes in this meet
- Oregon - Central Valley - Bests | Hypothetical
- Oregon - District 1 - Bests | Hypothetical
- Oregon - District 2 - Bests | Hypothetical
- Oregon - District 3 - Bests | Hypothetical
- Oregon - District 4 - Bests | Hypothetical
- Oregon - Midwestern - Bests | Hypothetical
- Oregon - Mid-Willamette - Bests | Hypothetical
- Oregon - Northwest Oregon - Bests | Hypothetical
- Oregon - Oregon West - Bests | Hypothetical
- Oregon - Sky-Em - Bests | Hypothetical
- Oregon - Skyline - Bests | Hypothetical
- Oregon - Tri-Valley - Bests | Hypothetical