|5,000 Meters Varsity||11:00 AM|
|5,000 Meters Varsity||11:40 AM|
Meet Hosts who are Site Supporters can post information here about their meet.
Login to edit the meet blog if you are the meet host.
District Meet Information (coaches)
District IV 2A Cross Country Championship
Date: Saturday November 2, 2013
Site: Lewisville Park, 26411 NE Lewisville Hwy., Battle Ground, WA 98604
Athlete Entry Information:
Your 7 varsity and 2 alternates need to be entered for this race. All runners must be entered by Monday 10-28-13. Please go to the following web site to enter your runners. http://www.athletic.net/
Course map: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/fullscreen/307253981/
Course preview: Course is available for preview, but will not be completely marked until Saturday. There is no parking fee.
Tentative Time Schedule:
November 2, 2013
10:30 Coaches meeting
11:00 2A Boys Race
11:40 2A Girls Race
Coaches may not enter the course during the race.
Team and Individual Awards will be given out after the races.
Please do not have any runners participate who do not intend to run in the State meet if they qualify. This is not fair to the other runners.
Athletes must be in proper school uniform. The cross country uniform consists of a school issued jersey and shorts of the same color and design, which are not objectionable to the referee, and shoes, which may be supplied by the contestant. Any other visible apparel (this does not mean a bra) must be of a single color and worn under the uniform jersey or shorts. When the apparel is worn it shall be the same color for all teammates choosing to wear them. Watches may be worn by the competitors. Encourage your runners to appear at the start line with the proper uniform and NO JEWELRY so that they are not asked to change before running. Games committee and race starter will inspect all uniforms.
The NFHS Track and Field Cross Country Rules Book uniform rule will be enforced. It is the individual athlete and full team’s responsibility to compete in the proper uniform. All contestants must wear their assigned numbers when competing and it shall be worn on the front of the jersey. Bare midriff tops are not allowed. The top must hang below or be tucked into the waistband of the bottom when the competitor is standing erect. This will be enforced by the clerk of the course. Doo-rags, handkerchiefs and hats of any kind are not allowed during competition. Plain head bands, stocking caps and gloves will be acceptable (no logos of any kind are allowed on head gear). Remember that LIVESTRONG bracelets and all bracelets are JEWELRY.
NO JEWELRY but watches are allowed. Only religious or medical medals are allowed (Rule 4-3-7) Note: Watches are not considered jewelry. Remember that LIVESTRONG bracelets and all bracelets are JEWELRY.
Any runner requiring prescription medication must present written authorization from a physician to the meet director prior to the start of the coaches meeting. The release must state: what it is for, must carry while running, and physician signature. Rule: 5-1-9sp Note pg. 23
Qualifying State Teams/ Qualifying Individuals: for 2013
2A Boys 3 teams – 15 individuals
2A Girls 3 teams – 15 individuals
Varsity boys and girls who qualify for State will receive a medal.
Coach your athletes to stay in the chute until they have been released. Any runner who leaves the chute prior to being released will be DISQUALIFIED from team and /or individual scoring.
Each runner will have a race tag pre-printed with their identification that is pinned on the front of their uniform. Finishes will be recorded on Video to insure elimination of placing errors.
Scoring: Computer scoring.
Rule 4-6. Please review these rules with your athletes, especially actions and/or language that will bring disgrace to the sport.
All protests are to be written and handed to a games committee member. If a member can't be found find the meet director. The written protest must state the rule to be believed infracted and the situation that occurred. The games committee will then meet and make a ruling.
Rule 4-6-7E states that it is an unfair act to use wireless communications. However meet personal can use these for the operation of the meet.
Parking: There are many parking lots at Lewisville Park. I have been told that there will not be a fee to enter the park for our event.
Concessions: Because of the length of the race day there will be no concessions.
State Meet Pre-entry:
Be sure to read all items on the WIAA website that pertain to District/State XC. Be aware of the website maintained by Pasco for the State XC. www.jcrawford.net
Allocations/schedules-maps/rules/etc. are all on these sites.
In registering for the district meet, be sure to list 9(nine) runners so that you have alternates for the district meet. They will be your alternates for the state meet. You will register all runners on athletic.net. Both district and state managers will get their list of runners from athletic.net
Brian Lehner will send the final results to John Crawford on Saturday after the race.
State Meet: November 9, 2013 @ Pasco
Hockinson to see charts & hypothetical scores.
Entries will not be published for this meet
Charts & Hypothetical Scores
Watch a video or read about these exciting meet result features!
Charts & hypothetical scores are only available to meets hosted by Site Supporter teams.
Other meets at this location
- 2016 GSHL District 4A Cross Country Meet - Thursday, October 20, 2016
- 2016 Battle Ground, Camas, Kelso @ Prairie - Tuesday, September 20, 2016
- 2016 Kelso, Camas, Battle Ground @ Prairie - Tuesday, September 20, 2016
- 2016 Heritage, Skyview at Battle Ground - Tuesday, September 13, 2016
- 2015 GSHL 3A District Meet - Thursday, October 22, 2015
- 2015 GSHL District 4A Cross Country Meet - Wednesday, October 21, 2015
- 2015 Camas @ Battle Ground - Tuesday, October 13, 2015
- 2015 Fort Vancouver @ Prairie - Tuesday, October 6, 2015
- 2015 Mt. View, Columbia River, Prairie @ Battle Ground - Tuesday, September 29, 2015
- 2014 GSHL District Meet - Thursday, October 23, 2014
- 2014 St Helens 3A Dist Meet - Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- 2014 Skyview, Camas, Mountain View at Battle Ground - Wednesday, October 15, 2014
- 2014 Kelso@Prairie - Tuesday, October 14, 2014
- 2014 Evergreen, Mountain View at Battle Ground - Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- 2013 3A Greater St Helen League Meet - Thursday, October 24, 2013
- 2013 4A Greater St Helens League Championship - Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- 2013 Skyview, Evergreen @ Battle Ground - Tuesday, October 15, 2013
- 2013 Prairie vs Kelso - Tuesday, October 8, 2013
- 2013 Union @ Battle Ground - Tuesday, October 1, 2013
- 2013 Prairie vs Mt View - Tuesday, September 24, 2013
- 2012 Greater St. Helen's 4A District Meet - Thursday, October 18, 2012
- 2012 GSHL #4 3A District Meet - Wednesday, October 17, 2012
- 2012 Columbia River,Hudson Bay@Prairie - Tuesday, October 9, 2012
- 2012 Heritage at Battleground - Tuesday, October 2, 2012
- 2012 Fort@Prairie - Tuesday, September 25, 2012
- 2012 Camas @ Battle Ground - Tuesday, September 18, 2012
- 2011 2A, 1A, 1B/2B District IV Championships - Saturday, October 29, 2011
- 2011 GSHL 3A District meet - Thursday, October 20, 2011
- 2011 GSHL 4A District Championships - Wednesday, October 19, 2011
- 2011 League Meet with Fort Vancouver - Tuesday, October 11, 2011
- 2011 Skyview @ Battle Ground - Tuesday, October 11, 2011
- 2011 Prairie vs Kelso - Tuesday, September 27, 2011
- 2011 Prairie vs Fort/Camas - Tuesday, September 20, 2011
- 2010 4A District 4 Championships - Thursday, October 21, 2010
- 2010 3A GSHL District Meet - Wednesday, October 20, 2010
- 2010 Kelso,Heriage,Prairie@Battle Ground - Tuesday, September 28, 2010
- 2010 League Meet: Mountain View /Prairie /River /Evergreen - Tuesday, September 14, 2010
- 2009 GSL Dist IV, 3A - Wednesday, October 21, 2009
- 2009 League Meet: Kelso /Prairie /Hudson Bay /Union - Tuesday, October 13, 2009
- 2009 Battle Ground, Heritage, Kelso, Camas - Tuesday, September 15, 2009
- 2008 GSHL 3A (sub)district meet - Thursday, October 23, 2008
- 2008 Skyview and Mt. View @ Battle Ground - Tuesday, September 30, 2008
- 2008 Columbia River, Union and Prairie League meet - Tuesday, September 16, 2008
- 2007 District Championships - Wednesday, October 17, 2007
- 2007 Heritage vs Battle Ground - Tuesday, September 25, 2007
- 2007 Prairie HS vs Skyview vs Battle Ground - Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- 2007 Clark County Festival - Saturday, September 15, 2007
- 2007 Prairie HS vs Evergreen HS - Tuesday, September 11, 2007
- 2006 Greater St. Helen's District Championships - Wednesday, October 18, 2006
- 2006 Clark County Invitational - Saturday, September 16, 2006
- 2004 Clark County Cross Country Festival - Saturday, October 9, 2004
Top 10 lists for athletes in this meet