Athletic.net is a resource for Track & Field and Cross Country
coaches, offering free statistic tracking,
easy meet registrations,
free meet managers, and free tools to simplify coaching tasks.
Follow the 4 steps below to get started:
(if you do not have one)
Go to: www.athletic.net
Click on 'Sign up' in the upper right-hand corner
- Complete the signup wizard
- After receiving the confirmation email, go on to #2
2. Add meets to your season calendar
- Login to Athletic.net using your email address and password
Click "Coach Tools" under the main navigation bar
Click "Team Home"
Click "Add Meet" above your calendar box
Where it says "Meet ID:" enter
and click Add
Review the information and click Save and Continue >
You may need to click Save and Continue > again
Repeat this process for the rest of your season calendar
(You can also add other meets, even if you don't know the Meet ID. Just select your state and click "Next >" instead of entering your meet ID.)
- Verify that your calendar is correct. Use the Edit button next to meets to make corrections
3. Enter team roster
Click "Coach Tools"
Click “Edit Athletes”
Add athletes to the roster manually, or upload your roster using the "Upload Athlete Roster" option
4. Register athletes for the Bella Vista Bronco Invitational
Bella Vista Bronco Invitational
on your team's main track and field page and click on the meet name
In the blue dropdown, click "Register Athletes"
- Click on an event name, or athlete name to begin registering
- Choose the correct division to enter athlete in
Click "Save Changes"
- Use the boxes on the bottom of the page to add additional athletes to your roster
You can use the meet registration feature of Athletic.net for all your meets.
You can print out and fax the entries, or the host team can download them from the website, all for free.
- Large teams often have each of their coaches sign in to register the athletes they are responsible for.
- By printing and faxing your entries, you can use the meet registration feature of Athletic.net even if the host isn’t using the site to download entries!
Athletic.net offers free statistic tracking, eases meet registration,
and provides free tools that simplify common coaching tasks.