Athletic.net is a resource for Track & Field and Cross Country
coaches, offering free statistic tracking, easy meet registrations,
free meet managers, and free tools to simplify common coaching tasks.
Follow the 4 steps below to get started:
Go to: www.athletic.net
Click on 'Log In' in the upper right-hand corner, and then click 'Sign Up' on the bottom of that screen.
- Complete the signup wizard
- After receiving the confirmation email, go on to #2
2. Add meets to your season calendar
- Sign In to Athletic.net
- Navigate to your team home by clicking your name in the upper right hand corner to open the side menu, and then the home icon next to the appropriate team.
Click "Add Meet" in your calendar box
Where it says "Meet ID:" enter
and click Add
Review the information and click Save and Continue >
You may need to click Save and Continue > again
Repeat this process for the rest of your season calendar
(You can also add other meets, even if you don't know the Meet ID. Just select your state and click "Next >" instead of entering your meet ID.)
- Verify that your calendar is correct. Use the Edit button next to meets to make corrections
3. Enter team roster
- Open the side menu by clicking on your name.
- Click on your team and then click “Edit Athletes” from the list of links for your team.
Add athletes to the roster manually, or upload your roster using the "Upload Athlete Roster" option
4. Register athletes for the CVC Center Meet 1B
CVC Center Meet 1B
on your team's main Track & Field page and click on the meet name.
- Click "Register Athletes"
- Click on an event name, or athlete name to begin registering
- Choose the correct division to enter athlete in
Click "Save Changes"
- Use the boxes on the bottom of the page to add additional athletes to your roster
You can use the meet registration feature of Athletic.net for all your meets.
The host team can download them from the website for free.
- Large teams often have each of their coaches sign in to register the athletes they are responsible for.