From: Travis Wilson/Andrea Mannino
Re: 1st Annual Don Muench Invitational
Date: April 27th, 2010
Place: Francis Howell Central High School: 5199 Highway N
Time: 3:30PM (Coaches Meeting)/ Field Events will start at
3:45/Running events will start at 4:00
Entries: Two (2) athletes per event from each school with one (1) relay
Team. This is a Varsity/J.V. Meet
Deadline: Friday, April 23, 2010 @8 p.m. is the deadline for finalizing
Entries. Heat sheets will be mailed out on Monday and all corrections
Need to be made by Monday April 26 @ 2:00 PM
There will not be any adds at the Coaches Meeting
Rules: We will follow the M.S.H.S.A.A. and N.F.H.S. rules.
Medals: Top three (3) places will earn medals.
Games Committee: Don Morris (FZE), Barb Delgado (FZW), Bill Hippe (St. Charles)
Questions: Maurice Vick – 314-308-4545 (w)/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Ø Each school is expected to provide at least one adult official to help run the meet.
Ø Please email work preferences to travis.wilson@fhsdschools or
andrea.mannino@fhsdschools by Friday April 23, 2010.
1. Contestants shall report immediately when the event is announced. After being called for each trial, the contestant shall complete the trail within 1 ½ minutes. EXCEPTIONS: contestants in the pole vault are allowed 2 minutes.
2. A competitor will be charged with an unsuccessful attempt if he/she does not complete the trial or does not indicate that they are passing within the specified time.
3. Each competitor in the Shot Put and Discus shall receive 4 trails with NO FINALS.
4. Shot put and discus shall be conducted in flights.
5. Each Competitor in the triple jump and long jump shall receive 4 trials with NO FINALS.
6. Triple and Long Jump will be run cafeteria style within a specified time limit.
7. Contestants may use their own implements in competition provided they are inspected and approved by head field judge.
8. In the 1600 meter relay a three turn stagger will be used and runners may move for the pole after the 3rd turn.
9. J.V. will run prior to varsity
10.Girls will run prior to boys
Field Event Order
Shot Put- Girls then Boys
Discus- Boys then Girls
Pole Vault- Boys then Girls
High Jump- Girls then Boys
Long Jump- Girls then Boys
Triple Jump – Boys then Girls
3:45 PM - Girls High Jump (3 Alive)
Boys Pole Vault (5 Alive)
Girls Long Jump (Cafeteria Style – 1.5 Hours)
Boys Triple Jump (Cafeteria Style – 1.5 Hours)
Boys Discus (4 THROWS NO FINALS)
Girls Shot Put (4 THROWS NO FINALS)
Ø Boys High Jump, Girls Pole Vault, Boys Long Jump, Girls Triple Jump, Girls Discus and Boys Shot Put will begin at the completion of above mentioned events.
4:00 PM - Girls 4x800
Girls 100M Hurdles
Boys 110M High Hurdles
Girls 100M Dash
Boys 100M Dash
Girls 4x200M Relay
Boys 4x200M Relay
Girls 1600M Run
Boys 1600M Run
Girls 4x100M Relay
Boys 4x100M Relay
Girls 400M Dash
Boys 400M Dash
Girls 300M Low Hurdles
Boys 300M Intermediate Hurdles
Girls 800M Run
Boys 800M Run
Girls 200M Dash
Boys 200M Dash
Girls 3200M Run
Boys 3200M Run
Girls 4x400M Relay
Boys 4 x400M Relay
Ø We will use a Rolling Time Schedule