Welcome JV Teams!
We look forward to having you at our new facility. Please follow these guidelines to help us run a smooth meet and protect our facilities;
- 7mm(1/4")max pyramid spikes only. NO Christmas tree or needle spikes allowed. Athletes will be checked and disqualified if they have anything other than pyramid spikes. We will have some on location if they need to purchase them.
- No food or drink on the track or infield. If you would like a "team" area for the meet, please have your team gather in the North grass area of the complex. Tents are allowed in that area.
- We utilize Finishlynx, Flash and Eagle Eye timing systems. Please remind your athletes to stay away from the finish line area when not competing.
- We will be using Hy-Tek meet management software for all of our home meets. Please have your entries in by 6:00 Tuesday before the meet. I will do a final import on Wednesday @ 12:00. There will be no changes to the meet program after that point in time. If you have a cancellation, you may substitute an athlete in the same lane and heat. It is the visiting coaches responsibility to make those corrections in Athletic.net after the meet. Although not necessary, please notify our Hy-Tek officials of the change in the press box as well. (If we can make the change in Athletic.net we will)
- Because of our turf field, athletes will ONLY be able to use our rubber tipped certified javelins. If there is no activity in the fields to the East of the track complex, you may warm up with your javelins outside the complex. ONLY rubber tipped javelins are allowed on our field. Please remind your athletes so we don't have to remove the implement.
- All Results will be posted on Athletic.net within 30 minutes of the conclusion of the meet. If you would like "hard copies" of the meet results, please notify us ahead of time so we can have results for you after the meet.
- The following field events will be run simultaneously;
- High Jump
- Long Jump
- Shot Put
- Pole Vault
- Triple Jump (depending on number of athletes)
- The Discus will start with boys and the Javelin will start with girls.
Thanks for coming and we look forward to seeing you soon!
~Summit High School Track & Field
Show teams without results
Show results for all Teams
| Click team abbreviation to filter results to that team.