1. Please post your entries on www.athletic.net no later than 9:00 pm on Friday, April 22nd. Any changes after 8:00 am on Saturday will have to be made at the scratch meeting.
2. Entries are unlimited, please make sure all your kids compete they will all get results but only three per team will score.
3. No additions or substitutions on the day of the meet.
4. We will be running a non scoring throwers relay, please enter as C team for 4x100.
10:10 – Scratch meeting (in the high school gym)
11:00 – Field events begin
Girls: High Jump, Long Jump, Shot Put and Javelin
Boys: Pole Vault, Long Jump, Shot Put and Discus
1:00 – Running events begin (girls’ heats run first)
· Pole Vault weigh in will be held at the pole vault pit prior to competition.
· Bathrooms are located inside of the high school.
· All track rules apply. Track spikes should be no longer than ¼”.
· Field events – 3 attempts, top 9 to finals
· Field events will be flighted.
Show teams without results
Show results for all Teams
| Click team abbreviation to filter results to that team.