CEHALIS ACTIVATORS TRACK AND FIELD CLASSIC 2011
April 22nd & 23rd, 2011
Many of you have been regular participants in our Chehalis Activators Track and Field Classic. We hope you plan to be a part of the 2011 meet, April 22nd-23rd. The procedures for meet entries have changed but the meet format and sponsor has not.
Please confirm your participation in the 2011 Chehalis Activators Classic by sending the following information to Scott Chamberlain, WF West Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. School Name and Phone number
2. Head Coach's Name, Email address (required), daytime phone and evening phone.
2. Athletic Directors Name, Email address, office phone number.
3. Alternate Contact (assistant coach) Name, Email Address, day and evening phone.
4. Please put your School Name in the Subject line.
1. Meet Confirmation will close on April 1st.
2. All Meet Entries must be entered by MIDNIGHT, Sunday, April 17th.
3. No changes of marks for Direct Entry events will be accepted after Sunday, April 17th.
4. Corrections to non Direct Entry events will be accepted until Noon on Wednesday, April 20th.
5. Entry fee must be received at W.F. West H.S. by Thursday April 21st.
1. After all entries have been received, entrants in each event will be listed and ranked from best mark to poorest mark. All entrants will then be seeded into heats or flights.
2. Direct Entry Events: 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 300 Hurdles, 4x400 Relay, All-Field Events. The 9 best marks in running events and the 9 to 12 best marks in all field events will be seeded directly into the Classic meet on Saturday. The direct entries will be determined by 3 PM on Wednesday, April 20th. If an athlete may possibly qualify as a direct entry and can not compete on Saturday then Please make note of that on your Meet Entry email. Such an athlete will be allowed to compete unattached Friday night, but will not place or count for scoring. Only marks from the current season prior to April 17th are valid.
3. Friday evening, April 22nd, all heats and flights will be listed in a program. Athletes must compete in their assigned heat or flight. Entrants qualifying in the Direct Event Entries will be listed as Classic Finalists for Saturday. Finalist in all other events for Friday night Finals and Saturday Classic will be determined by the Friday night prelims.
4. In the shot put, discus, javelin, long jump, and triple jump, each contestant will be given two (2) preliminary attempts. The Athletes with the nine best marks will advance to the Friday Finals which will follow immediately.
5. On Friday night the 800, 1600, 3200, 300 Hurdles, 4x400 relay, high jump, and pole vault will be run as finals.
6. Please note that there will be team championship trophies awarded on Friday evening, individual ribbons will be given to coaches on Saturday. There will be medals and team championship trophies awarded Saturday afternoon.
7. The entry fee will be $75.00 per team, or $125.00 per school if both boys and girls teams attend. $10.00 for each athlete will work for schools with less than 8 entries. Fee due by April 21st. Mail to WF West Athletic Department, 342 SW 16th, Chehalis, WA 98532.
April 22 Schedule of Events
4:00 PM Field Events
4:00 PM Girls 4x200M Relay Prelim/Finals
Girls 3200M Finals
Boys 110M Hurdles Prelims
Girls 100M Hurdles Prelims
Boys 100M Prelims
Girls 100M Prelims
Boys 1600M Finals
Girls 1600M Finals
Boys 4x100M Relay Prelim/Finals
Girls 4x100M Relay Prelim/Finals
Boys 400M Finals
Girls 400M Finals
Boys 300M Hurdles Finals
Girls 300M Hurdles Finals
Boys 200M Prelims
Girls 200M Prelims
Boys 110M Hurdles Finals
Girls 100M Hurdles Finals
Boys 100M Finals
Girls 100M Finals
Boys 800M Finals
Girls 800 M Finals
Boys 200M Finals
Girls 200M Finals
Boys 3200M Finals
Boys 4x400M Relay Finals
Girls 4x400M Relay Finals
April 23 Schedule of Events
12:00 PM Boys Shot-----------------------Girls Shot to follow
Girls Discus---------------------Boys Discus to follow
Boys & Girls Long Jump-----Triple Jump to follow
Girls High Jump----------------Boys High Jump to follow
Boys Pole Vault----------------Girls Pole Vault to follow
Boys & Girls Javelin
1:00 PM Girls 4x200M Relay
Boys 110M Hurdles
Girls 100M Hurdles
Boys 4x100M Relay
Girls 4x100M Relay
Boys 300M Hurdles
Girls 300M Hurdles
Boys 4x400M Relay
Girls 4x400M Relay
The meet will progress from one event to the next without delay.
Athletes will be asked to report to the awards stand at the completion of each event.
In case of a tie, the flip of a coin will determine who will receive any ribbon or medal that may be involved.