Ray Cross Invitational Track and Field Meet
Ephrata High School
Saturday, March 26th, 2011
1. Each school may enter 2 athletes per event.
2. Each school may enter 1 relay per event.
3. All entries must be entered via the athletic.net website.
4. Entry deadline is Thursday evening at 9:00 pm. All entries will be uploaded from the website and will be final at this time.
5. There will be no add-ons or changes after the deadline (no exceptions!!!). Athletes may only be dropped after the deadline time. Please email Michele at email@example.com as soon as you know if you have any drops. Events may be reseeded Saturday morning if events have had numerous drops.
6. There is no minimum distance or height requirement to compete, but the following guidelines will apply:
* Due to pit distance, athletes who cannot reach the pit from the jump line (NFHS distance) cannot be entered in the long jump or triple jump.
* Shot, discus, and javelin events will have a scratch line. Throws not meeting the scratch line distance will not be measured.
10:30 am Coaches meeting
11:00 am Opening ceremony with coaches and athletes
11:20 am Field events begin
11:45 am Track events begin
Team trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in boys and girls
Medals for first three place winners
Ribbons for 4th – 8th place winners
$75 per school
$10 per athlete if school has fewer than 8 athletes
Ray Cross Invitational
March 26, 2011
***If you need help with entering your entries on athletic.net, please contact us!
Michele Webb 509-754-0660
Dan Martin 509-754-5285