· Entries for this meet are now closed! If you wish to be placed on a waiting list please contact Steve Hills (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Rick Wheeler (email@example.com ...thanks
This meet was moved from the original date of May 5th to April 14th due to a conflict
· We have a entry limit of 10 teams. We will assess whether additional entries can be accepted based on size of the teams confirmed.
· $45 entry fee per team ($45 total for both girls and boys teams; if entering only boys or only girls, the fee is $25). Please make checks payable to Sherwood High School Track.
· Meet schedule: 3:45: Field events; 4:00: Running events
· Entries must be entered on Athletic.net by end-of-day, Tues, April 12th (3 entries - varsity; entries beyond 3 should be entered as "JV")
· Two adult helpers per school (high school age or older) must be available to help run the meet
· Fully automatic timing (FAT) will be used. Results will be available within 30 minutes after the event
· Awards: Individual: Medals: 1st place – 3rd place; ribbons: 4th place through 6th place Team: trophies for 1st place girls and 1st place boys teams
· Coaches should pick up packets including entries and lane assignments on arrival at the meet. Any changes should be noted on your paperwork and turned into the "clerk of the course" (Terrel Smith - Head Track coach @ Sherwood High). This should be done ASAP so updates can be made prior to the start of the meet. There will be no formal scratch meeting.