100 meter hurdles (girls)
4 x 800 meter relay
110 meter hurdles (boys)
100 meter dash
1600 meter run
4 x 200 meter relay
400 meter dash
3200 meter run
200 meter dash
800 meter run
4 x 100 meter relay
4 x 400 meter relay
1. Athletes and spectators are allowed only in Bordley Stadium for the meet and the Barton Alumni Sports Center for using the restrooms and trainer. All other buildings are off limits. Coaches are responsible for their athletes at all times.
2. Report any problems you have with the way the meet with Landon’s Head Coach Addison Hunt. Do not confront or harass our volunteer officials. Make sure your spectators and athletes do the same.
3. 1st, 2nd and third calls will be made over the PA system. Have athletes report in no later than second call. Field events check in by 2nd call. Field events check in at the site of the event. Field events check in at the site of the event. Running events check in with the clerk of the course.
4. We are conducting these meets for athletes. As such we will be flexible about athletes jumping into a field event out of turn if they check out for a running event. Make sure they check out and have them back in a reasonable amount of time. Once an event is over it the area is closed.
5. Please make sure athletes report to the starting line in a school issued uniform. Any athletes whose appearance is found to be objectionable by Landon will be asked to take care of the specific items.
6. Keep your athletes and spectators off the infield and finish line area.
7. Personal Music devices are not allowed on the infield.
8. Athletes are limited to 4 events.
9. The boys high jump will start at 5’ 0 “
10. The pole vault will start at 6 feet and will be run coed.
11. We will supply all equipment except batons.
12. We have limited parking on campus. Students are encouraged to ride team buses. Individuals driving cars may be asked to park off campus.
Show teams without results
Show results for all Teams
| Click team abbreviation to filter results to that team.