The meet will be held at West Seattle Stadium @ 3:30pm. All entries should be made on athletic.net by Thursday, May 12th at 6pm. Please make sure you have entered grade levels for each athlete on your athletic.net roster.
· Athletes may compete in a maximum of 4 events.
· 4 boys and 4 girls maximum per grade per event (w/the exception of relays)
· For the final Championship meet, grade level heats (6,7,8) will be run in all races 400m and shorter
· Athletes will have 3 attempts in all field events and will be open pit.
· Ribbons will be awarded to the top 8 finishers regardless of grade. All ribbons will be mailed to the participating schools
Meet Management Responsibilities
Meet Marshall – Seattle Academy
Announcer – Bush
Starter – Cedar Park
Stager – Seattle Academy
Hurdle Crew – All Schools
Finish Line/Timing – Seattle Academy
Field Event responsibilities:
Shot Put – Seattle Academy
High Jump – Bellevue Christian
Long Jump – Bear Creek
Discus – Bush
Javelin – University Prep
For all field events, please be sure to bring any equipment you may need to run the event (tape measure, tape for jump boards, markers…etc.).
Order of events:
B 100H (30”)
G 100H (30”)