Doors open 1:00pm
Coaches meeting 2:00pm
First event 2:30pm
Meet ends 8:30pm
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO REMEMBER
1. Uniform, jewelry, and language rules are in effect.
2. If you are running a field event, please bring a clipboard and a pen
3. Reminder about the ¼ inch pyramid spikes.
PLEASE – ALLOW THE 55 DASH AND 55 HURDLERS TO GET IN LINE FIRST
TO HAVE THEIR SPIKES CHECKED.
4. Entries will be limited to 3 per event in ALL events.
(all limits are “per gender”)
5. EACH SCHOOL NEEDS TO BE PREPARED TO HELP.
THIS IS HOW WE WILL GET THE MEET DONE IN THE TIME GIVEN TO US.
6. Reminders for your athletes:
• Clean your area
• No spikes in the bleachers
• Field event competitors and coaches only on infield
7. Entries to be completed on Athletic.net by 12/11.
ORDER OF EVENTS: (Girls, then Boys)
The order is not standard but should work well with the abbreviated # of events.
EVENT SCHOOL ASSIGNED
500 Blair – Girls SV – Boys
HH QO – Girls Kennedy – Boys
55 meter dash WJ – Girls PB – Boys
1600 Sherwood – Girls Springbrook – Boys
300 Einstein – Girls WM – Boys
800 RM – Girls Wootton – Boys
3200 Magruder - Girls BCC - Boys
Finish Line Wheaton, Whitman
ORDER OF EVENTS (CONT)
Long Jump Girls Poolesville
Triple Jump Boys Gaithersburg
High Jump Girls Northwood
Shot Put Boys Rockville