We are excited to host all of you on Thursday. I've got some information for you concering the meet this Thursday:
1. Javelin is on a synthetic runway.
2. There will be a concession booth.
3. In our Wesco guidelines the north schools are only allowed a total of 5 entries per event in the Thursday varsity meets. In Oak Harbor we like to allow 8 varsity entries per event (and unlimited in the 800 and above). Please let me know if you have an event where this will be a problem.
4. Enter all entries as varsity competitors (there is no JV in Thursday meets for the north schools).
5. Each school will have a representitive in the finals for the field events.
6. If possible we will run the 800 as one heat (one for the boys and one for the girls). If we have too many runners we will break it into two heats.
7. I would love to have all of your entires by 6PM on Wednesday. This way I can seed the heat Wednesday night and send you a meet program after I seed the heet. If this is not possible please let me know.
8. We will have a coaches meeting at 3 on Thursday to discuss adds and drops for the running events. Changes for the field events can be made at the event.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Show teams without results
Show results for all Teams
| Click team abbreviation to filter results to that team.