2012 Priest River Invitational - April 21, 2012
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES for all events, with only the “A” relay scoring. Please go to Athletic.net to see updated meet information and to register athletes.
- Entries must be made at http://www.athletic.net Coaches will need to register athletes and their events on Athletic.net. This will save time in the seeding of events as well as speed up the administration of the meet.
- Entries must be received by 12:00pm on Thursday April 21. I will send out confirmation list by Friday Morning. You will then have time to double check the entries and help me fix errors.
- Medals will be awarded for the 1st – 3rd places.
- Trophies will be awarded to the Champion and Runner-up Boys and Girls teams
- Team Scoring will be 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1
- Please do not set up tents in the infield. Teams may set up tents on the practice field adjacent to the track.
- If you drop a runner from the finals please let us know right away so that we can try to add the next fastest athlete to that spot
- 6 lanes w/ 8 lanes on the straight-away
- Wide runways for pole vault, long jump, triple jump, and high jump
- Shot put and discus will be held adjacent to main stadium
- Concession stand will open.
- Locker rooms will be available in the gym.
- Restrooms will be available in the cafeteria.
- $100 for both boys and girls, $50 for one team or $5 per athlete.
- Please return your entry fee as soon as possible
- Please respond by e-mail, letter or phone to confirm by April 1st
If you have any questions, please contact me or our AD.
9:00 Event Sheets will be available in the Teachers Lounge. Please scratch athletes on the heat sheets. Donuts, cofee, juice, etc. will be provided.
9:30 Coaches meeting: Held in the Teachers Lounge
10:00 Field Events Begin – Each competitor will receive 3 preliminary attempts. The top 8 will advance to the finals and receive 3 more attempts. Opening heights for the high jump will be 4 feet for the girls and 5 feet for the boys. Opening heights for the pole vault will be 6 feet for girls and 8 feet for boys.
Boys Shot followed by the girls
Girls Discus followed by boys
Girls High Jump followed by boys
Boys Long Jump followed by girls
Girls Triple Jump followed by boys
Boys Pole Vault followed by girls
11:00 Running Finals – No Prelims, The fastest heat will run 1st.
3200m (May combine depending on entrants)
Event Time Athlete(s) School Year
Girls 3200m Run 12:25.0 McCargish Kellogg 1992
Boys 3200m Run 9:48.6 Tony Smith Moscow 1995
Girls 100m Hurdles 15.4 Arielle Walden Newport 2011
Boys 110m Hurdles 14.5 Aric Walden Newport 2011
Girls 4x200m Relay 1:52.0 Lakeland 1999
Boys 4x200m Relay 1:32.9 Lakeland 1992
Girls 100m Dash 12.8 Brook Bachmeir Lakeland 2001
Boys 100m Dash 11.3 Derek Kucherry Priest River 2001
Girls 800m Run 2:25.2 Sophie Bush Newport 2011
Boys 800m Run 1:58.9 Melvin Spealman Clark Fork 1992
Girls 4x100m Relay 51.9 Lakeland 2001
Boys 4x100m Relay 45.1 Lakeland 1992
Girls 400m Dash 1:00.9 Amy Collins Kootenaii 2002
Boys 400m Dash 50.9 Chris Person Priest River 2003
Girls 300m Hurdles 48.9 Arielle Walden Newport 2011
Boys 300m Hurdles 40.2 Aric Walden Newport 2011
Girls 800m Medley 1:58.5 Sandpoint 2005
Boys 1600m Medley 3:34.4 Kellogg 1992
Girls 200m Dash 26.0 Heather Hoeck Kellogg 2000
Boys 200m Dash 23.2 Derek Kucherry Priest River 2001
Girls 1600m Run 5:37.3 Sophie Bush Newport 2011
Boys 1600m Run 4:34. 2 Forest Braden Bonners Ferry 2000
Girls 4x400m Relay 4:18.1 Priest River 1995
Boys 4x400m Relay 3:35.2 St. Maries 1995
Event Dist/Ht Athlete(s) School Year
Girls Shot Put 37’3” Carolee Geadreau Newport 2002
Boys Shot Put 60’6.75” Aaron Castle Newport 2011
Girls Discus 122’10 Bonnie Millard Priest River 2005
Boys Discus 159’10” Dirk Bortz Bonners Ferry 2000
Girls Long Jump 16’6” Ashley Jamison Lakeland 2000
Boys Long Jump 22’3.5” Craig Zanetti Wallace 2002
Girls Triple Jump 34’3.5” Melissa Hopkins Priest River 2010
Boys Triple Jump 42’7.5” Zach Noble Lakeland 1996
Girls High Jump 5’4” Emily Mavity Kellogg 1992
Boys High Jump 6’6” Marcus Valentine Priest River 1992
Girls Pole Vault 9’6” Bethany Graham Newport 2011
Boys Pole Vault 12’6” Jordan Patterson Newport 2001