Following suit with Del Norte HS, this year Eureka HS will be utilizing Athletic.net for all the entries for the 2nd H-DN League meet that Eureka High School is hosting at McKinleyville High School on April 4th, 2012.
If you do not have an Athletic.net account, please follow this link for instructions on setting up an account. It is very simple and their site is a great management tool for your team.
Please keep the following details in mind.
1.We will have both varsity and junior varsity divisions for boys, and only varsity for girls. Only 1 varsity relay per team will be allowed, additional teams need to be signed up as junior varsity. Also, in distance races both junior varsity and varsity divisions may be combined to one heat to save time. Do not forget to "click" JV or V next to the proper male athlete (last week some varsity athletes were entered as JV and vise versa)
2. You may enter as many athletes as you wish in any event. Maximum of 4 events per athlete.
3. Have your entries submitted by 8:00 pm on Monday. April 2nd.This will give our Meet Director the time necessary to upload the information, print the programs and have them available to you prior to the meet on Wednesday.
4. Please, Please Please enter times / marks for each athlete as this makes everything easier for the person creating the heats as well as those working all field events (which means the coaches running each field event...which means you.)
5. Please, no additions of athletes on the day of the meet. While there may be substitutions, we do discourage it.
6. Coaches, please be prepared to cover duties of the field event for which you have been assigned. Eureka is responsible for the Long Jump.
7. Results will be posted on Athletic.net after the meet.
8. Please encourage your team members to clean up the area/stands where they sit.
9. There will be a brief Coaches Meeting at 3:30 by the 100 meter start prior to the start of the meet.
Show teams without results
Show results for all Teams
| Click team abbreviation to filter results to that team.