Northern Humboldt Relays March 17th, 2011
Field events begin @ 10AM, Running events begin @ 11AM. Field event areas will be available for practice starting @ 9AM. In field events all athletes will be given 3 attempts at a mark. After all athletes have completed their 3 attempts, the top 9 marks will be advanced to finals. Athletes advancing to finals will be allowed 3 additional jumps. For the running events there will be a rolling start. Also we ask that schools put only 2 teams max in each of the relays, we will consider allowing more teams if there is space.
Order/Start Times of Field Events:
10AM – Girls Long Jump, Boys High Jump, Girls Discus, Boys Shot Put
12PM – Boys Long Jump, Girls High Jump, Boys Discus, Girls Shot Put
Order of Running Events (Running events will have a rolling start):
1. Girls 2x100 shuttle hurdles (may be scratched if not enough entries)
2. Boys 2x110 shuttle hurdles (may be scratched if not enough entries)
3. Girls 4x100
4. Boys 4x100
5. Jr. High 4x100
6. Girls Sprint Medley (100,100,200,400)
7. Boys Sprint Medley (100,100,200,400)
8. Coed 4x800 (2 boys, 2 girls any order)
9. Girls 4x200
10. Boys 4x200
11. Coed Throwers Relay 4x100 (2 boys, 2 girls any order)
12. Girls Distance Medley
13. Boys Distance Medley
14. Girls 4x400
15. Boys 4x400
16. Coaches relay (100,100,200,400); at least 2 coaches on a team. Other two can be boy or girl athletes. This event will count against the 4 event/athlete rule, but will not be scored for meet results.
Any Questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, Jason Lewis, @ 661-401-0390.