AAA Championship Track & Field Meet
May 1, 2012
Scratch Meeting: 2:45
Field Events Begin @ 3:00
Running Events 3:30
Spikes 3/16” or less
Track 8 Lane All Weather
Work Assignments (if needed):
4x100 Exchange 1 Duchesne
Exchange 2 Christian O’Fallon
Exchange 3 John F. Kennedy
4x200 Exchange 2 & 3 Lutheran-St. Charles
Shot Put St. Mary’s
High Jump Cardinal Ritter
Pole Vault St. Dominic
Long Jump Trinity Catholic
Triple Jump Bishop DuBourg
Track Meet Information for the AAA Championship
1. Athletes are limited to four (4) events. 2 athletes or 1 relay team per school per event.
2. Please enter your athletes into events on www.athletic.net by 6:00pm on Friday April 27, 2012. (Instructions attached)
3. Track surface and all runways are of an all weather surface. NO spikes longer than 3/16” and NO tape on the track or runways to mark steps. Please use ½ tennis balls or similar markers.
4. Shot and Discus surfaces are on the practice field at the north end of the track near the flag pole.
Note: Landscaping near the throwing areas is not complete. It is advisable for athletes to bring spare shoes in the event of inclement weather.
5. Only athletes actively preparing for or competing in an event are allowed of the track & football field—all others should remain outside the fence.
6. Discus and Shot Put participants will be allowed three (3) attempts. The top 9 places immediately advance to the finals for three more attempts (The longest from the prelims will carry over).
7. Long Jump and Triple Jump prelims will be run “cafeteria-style” for 1 hour with each participant allowed three (3) attempts. The top 9 places advance to a 30-minute Finals session for three more attempts (longest from prelims will carry-over). Boys’ Long Jump & Girls’ Triple Jump Finals will be followed by Girls’ Long Jump & Boys’ Triple Jump Finals.
8. Starting heights for High Jump and Pole Vault will be set the day of the meet.
9. Event will be timed by MOTiming.
10. If you have any questions, please contact Kurt Russell, Athletic Director, at 636-239-7871.
PLEASE UNLOAD BY THE STADIUM AND PARK YOUR BUS IN THE THEATER LOT (SE side of school).
ORDER OF EVENTS—AAA Championships
100M Hurdles Prelims Girls
100M Hurdles Prelims Boys
100 M Dash Prelims Girls
100 M Dash Prelims Boys
200 M Dash Prelims Girls
200 M Dash Prelims Boys
3200 M Relay Finals Girls
3200 M Relay Finals Boys
100 M Dash Finals Girls
100 M Dash Finals Boys
100 M High Hurdles Finals Girls
110 M High Hurdles Finals Boys
800 M Relay Finals Girls
800 M Relay Finals Boys
1600 M Run Finals Finals
1600 M Run Finals Boys
400 M Relay Finals Girls
400 M Relay Finals Boys
400 M Dash Finals Girls
400 M Dash Finals Boys
300 M Hurdles Finals Girls
300 M Hurdles Finals Boys
800 M Run Finals Girls
800 M Run Finals Boys
200 M Dash Finals Girls
200 M Dash Finals Boys
3200 M Run Finals Girls
3200 M Run Finals Boys
1600 M Relay Finals Girls
1600 M Relay Finals Boys
Pole Vault Boys then Girls
High Jump Girls then Boys
Discus Girls then Boys 3 attempts—Top 9 advance immediately to Finals
Shot Put Boys then Girls 3 attempts—Top 9 advance immediately to Finals
Long & Triple Jump Boys & Girls Cafeteria Style (3:00-4:00)
3 attempts—Top 9 advance to Finals
Long Jump Finals Boys’ then Girls’
Triple Jump Finals Girls’ then Boys’