Southeast Michigan Track & Field Showcase
WHO: Downriver League Schools (10 Schools) PLUS 6-14 Invited Schools
WHEN: Friday, May 11th, 2012
WHERE: Roosevelt High School, Wyandotte, Michigan
SCHEDULE: 12:30 PM – Coaches Packets Available
1:15 PM – Coaches Meeting – ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY 1:45 PM – ALL SCRATCHES DUE TO PRESSBOX!!!
2:00 PM – Girls Shot Put - 4 attempts – NO FINALS
Boys will begin 30 minutes after boys
Co-Ed Long Jump 4 attempts – NO FINALS (Open pit until 4:30PM)
Girls High Jump – Opening Height (4’)
Boys High Jump (4’6” open) will begin approx. 30 min after girls conclude
2:15 PM – All Running Events – Timed Finals – Fast Heats Last
8:30 PM – Awards Presentation
AWARDS: TROPHIES - TOP 3 TEAMS FROM EACH GENDER
MEDALS - First 8 places – Individual
First 8 places – Relays
CUSTOM MEDALS….FOR ALL PLACES!!
SCORING: ALL Individual places score!! All Relays will score!
Individual: 30 for 1st, 1 pt for 30th
Relays: 70pts for 1st, decrease 5pts for each place after
THIS WILL ALLOW MORE ATHLETES TO SCORE POINTS FOR THEIR TEAM!!
ENTRY FEE: $200 per school entered. ($100 boys, $100 girls)
Make checks payable to:
Wyandotte Roosevelt Track & Field
Mail Entry Fee To:
Wyandotte Roosevelt High School
c/o Tom DeSana – Athletic Director
Wyandotte, MI 48192
- WWW.ATHLETIC.NET (COACHES MUST REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT)
- If you registered your team last year, THE SAME SIGN IN AND PASSWORD ARE VALID!!
- All entries must be completed using directions provided to Dave Lustig no later than
- Monday, May 7th @ 11:59pm
- Entries submitted any other way will not be accepted.
- ROSTERS MUST INCLUDE: LAST NAME, FIRST NAME AND GRADE!!
- ENTRIES WILL BE EMAILED TO ALL COACHES BEFORE COMPETITION!!!!!
- Incomplete/Missing entries will be placed in slowest heats.
ENTRY LIMITS – WILL BE FINALIZED WHEN # OF COMPETING TEAMS ARE SET
- IF 16 or LESS TEAMS: 3 Athletes are allowed to compete. ENTER 4.
- IF 17 or MORE TEAMS: 2 Athletes are allowed to compete. ENTER 3.
Rules: High School Track & Field Federation Rules apply.
· Jewelry rules will be strictly enforced.
· Uniform rules will be enforced by head starter
Admission: $5.00 Everyone
T-Shirts: $12.00 LET YOUR KIDS KNOW!!!! (they will be better than last year)
Concession: Sponsored by Wyandotte Track & Field
- There are NO Dressing Facilities!!! Restrooms will be available.
- Race Day information packets may be picked up at 12:30pm.
- Email your roster/entries by Monday, May 7th @ 11:59pm. Any entries received after May 7th will be considered late and will be seeded in slowest heat. No Exceptions.
- BOYS RUN FIRST IN 2012
If you have any questions concerning the meet, please contact:
Dave Lustig – 734.837.4363- email@example.com
Tom DeSana – Athletic Director 734.759.5025- firstname.lastname@example.org
NO ENTRIES BY RACE DAY = NO PARTICIPATION!!!!!
SEND CONTRACT & ENTRY FEES ASAP!!!!!