All entries must be in by 10:00 AM on Thursday, April 3rd. Any changes will be made at the coaches meeting prior to the meet.
Field Events: 3:00 pm. Running Events: 4:00 pm.
2:15 pm at the tent found at the 100M starting line.
Schools are limited to (2) entries per event, and (1) team per relay. Athletes and relays will be seeded by times and marks. The first heat will be the fastest heat. In the field events, the second flight will be the strongest flight. Entries will be entered online. More details will be sent to you prior to the meet.
Entries will be made via www.athletic.net. If you have any questions, please contact David Kilian at 503.667.3186 x1134, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Heat & flight information:
*All running event athletes will report to the clerk's circle on the LAST call for instructions. The girl’s races will run prior to the boys.
*There will be one boys and one girls race for the following: 800M, 1500M, 3000M and Steeplechase- (Boys: 3000M, Girls: 2000M)
*The steeplechase will be exhibition only. Individual awards will be given but no points will be awarded toward the final team scores.
*All field event athletes will report directly to their field event area.
*The shot put, discus, javelin, long jump and triple jump will be run in two flights. Each field event will have 5 attempts. NO FINALS.
The high jump will progress as follows:
*Girls: 4’5”, 4’7”, 4’9”, 4’11, 5’1”, and optional for remaining jumpers.
*Boys: 5’7”, 5’9”, 5”11”, 6’1”, and optional for remaining jumpers.
The pole vault will progress as follows:
*Girls: 7’, 7’6”, 8’, 8’6”, 9’, 9’6” and optional for remaining vaulters.
*Boys: 10’6”, 11’, 11'6”, 12’, 12’6”, 13’, 13’6”, and optional for remaining vaulters.
No Admission fee, but programs will be sold for $1.00. Each team will receive 5 complimentary programs.
The stadium concession stand will be open.
· Athletes not competing will remain in the stands.
· There will be a first call 10 minutes and last call 5 minutes prior to each event.
· No athletes will be allowed in the press box area. Results will be announced.
· Please do not leave trash in the stadium or track facility.
Awards / Final Results:
· Awards will be presented after each event.
· All athletes should report to award stand.
· Medals will presented for first place, ribbons to places 2-8.
· Scoring will be: 10,8,6,5,4,3,2,1.
· A team plaque will be presented to top boys and girls teams
· Official results will be available after the meet and online at www.athletic.net
Track / Facility Information:
· The stadium is covered with 2,100 seating capacity
· Restrooms are available in the stadium
· There will be NO locker room facilities or showers available at MHCC.
· Teams from out of the area may contact John Olsen prior to March 21, 2008 for locker room and shower facilities at Reynolds High School. 503-667-3186 x1127.
· There will be NO implement weigh in.
· Starting blocks will be furnished.
· FAT system. All decisions made by the meet referee regarding finish video will be final.
· Runners may wear flats or 1/4” spikes only.
· Javelin spikes may be 3/8” (Throwing runway is rubber asphalt)
· Warm up area next to shot put rings- upper level