We proudly invite you and your team to the 16h annual
Rocklin High School
Saturday April 5th, 2008
We will host all four levels: Varsity girls/boys and JV girls/boys. Our facilities include a NEW RESURFACED ALL WEATHER 8 LANE TRACK!, two sets of shot and disc rings, separate long and triple jump pits, and two high jump pits. We will be using a finish-lynx timing system run by the Oakmont booster organization linked with Hytek software. We will have a fully functioning snack bar. Here is a list of the following important information:
- start time
- 1/8th spikes o r smaller only please
- All trials will be run and scored as timed finals
- 3 jumps or throws will be followed by 3 final attempts for top 9 competitors
- Finish Lynx Timing System
- Distance Medley to be held at
- The distance invitational events will be 1500m and 3000m.
- Medals for top three individuals and relays
- Overall team trophies to first place, second place, and third place in each division.
- $225 per team or $100 per division
- 3 athletes per event; no “B” relay teams
We would like to thank you for your attendance in the past and encourage you to return to what will be a great event.
Please RSVP by email the information below.
Email; email@example.com at school or
firstname.lastname@example.org at home.
Entry information will be sent to the first 25 teams to return this page.
____all levels ____varsity only _____JV only _____individual relays/athletes only