Welcome Athletes, Coaches and Parents!
Congratulations on your excellent performance thus far. We are looking forward to hosting again the 2009 West Valley District Championships. Please if we can following as closely these guidelines to ensure the running of a smooth meet.
- No food or drink on the track or infield. If you would like a "team" area for the meet, please have your team gather in the West grass area (along the 100m straight) of the complex. Tents are asked to be placed along the side fence in that area.
- We will utilize Hy-Tek meet manager and Flash timing systems. We will also have a set of back-up timers. The system will be set up in the south side of the main grandstand. We ask that only coaches are allowed in this area. Please remind your athletes to stay away from the finish line area when not competing.
- Please have your entries in by 5:00pm Sunday May 3rd. We will have a coaches meeting at 6:00pm Monday May 4th @ Dayton High School. A final coaches meeting will be held prior to the start of the meet on both days.
- Competition will start at 4:00pm on Thursday May 7th and at Noon on Saturday May 9th
- Because of our turf field, Javelin and Discus will be located outside the main facility. If there is no activity in the fields to the West of the track complex, you may warm up with your javelins outside the complex.
- All Results will be posted on Athletic.net Saturday evening of the conclusion of the meet. If you would like "hard copies" of the meet results, please notify us ahead of time so we can have results for you after the meet. We will plan on emailing copies of the final results to the coaches.
- For addittional meet questions please feel free to email Head Coach Eric Smith email@example.com. For questions regarding seeding, scratches, etc please emaill Coach Chris Page firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for coming and we look forward to seeing you soon!
~Tigard High School Track & Field
THURSDAY 7TH MAY – RUNNING EVENTS AND PRELIMS
Girls 4x100m (2 Heats) 4:00pm
Boys 4x100m (2 Heats) 4:00pm
Boys 3000m FINAL 4:10pm
Girls 100m Dash (3 Heats) 4:25pm
Boys 100m Dash (4 Heats) 4:40pm
Girls 400m Dash (3 Heats) 4:55pm
Boys 400m Dash (3 Heats) 5:10pm
Girls 100m Hurdles (2 Heats) 5:25pm
Boys 110m Hurdles (2 Heats) 5:35pm
Girls 800m Run (2 Heats) 5:45pm
Boys 800m Run (2 Heats) 5:55pm
Girls 200m Dash (3 Heats) 6:05pm
Boys 200m Dash (3 Heats) 6:15pm
Girls 300m Hurdles (2 Heats) 6:25pm
Boys 300m Hurdles (3 Heats) 6:35pm
Girls 3000m FINAL 6:45pm
Boys Pole Vault 4:00pm Girls Discus 5:30pm
Boys Shot Put 4:00pm Girls Long Jump 4:00pm
Boys Triple Jump 5:30pm Girls High Jump 5:30pm
Girls Javelin 4:00pm
SATURDAY 9TH MAY - FINALS DAY
Girls 4x100m Relay FINAL 12:00pm
Boys 4x100m Relay FINAL 12:10pm
Girls 1500m FINAL 12:15pm
Boys 1500m FINAL (2 Sections) 12:25pm
Girls 100m Dash FINAL 12:40pm
Boys 100m Dash FINAL 12:50pm
Girls 400m Dash FINAL 1:00pm
Boys 400m Dash FINAL 1:10pm
Girls 100m Hurdles FINAL 1:25pm
Boys 110m Hurdles FINAL 1:35pm
Girls 800m Run FINAL 1:45pm
Boys 800m Run FINAL 1:55pm
Girls 200m Dash FINAL 2:05pm
Boy 200m Dash FINAL 2:15pm
Girls 300m Hurdles FINAL 2:30pm
Boys 300m Hurdles FINAL 2:40pm
AWARDS – Coach of the Year
Girls 4x400m Relay FINAL 3:00pm
Boys 4x400m Relay FINAL 3:10pm
TEAM AWARDS 3:30pm
Girls Pole Vault 12:00pm
Girls Shot Put 12:00pm
Boys Discus 1:30pm
Girls Triple Jump 1:30pm
Boys High Jump 1:30pm
Boys Long Jump 12:00pm
Boys Javelin 12:00pm