Riverside High School will be hosting a small Track Meet featuring Riverside, McLaughlin High School, Mitchell High School, and Pendleton High School on Saturday April 11th, 2007 at 1 pm.
We are using Athletic.net and the Hy-Tek Meet Manager Program to handle or entries and meet results. Entries need to be filled out at www.athletic.net. Please have your entries online by Frideay, April 10th, and you can make changes until Friday evening at 8pm. Any last minute changes will need to be handled on a case by case basis. If you have something that needs to be addressed please contact me as soon as possible.
There is a $25 entry fee for each team. Please make your check payable to RHS Track. You can bring it to the meet or send it to me at the high school at least one week prior to the meet.
All of our runways are rubberized. Spikes must be no greater than ¼”. Our shot and discus rings are recessed, brushed concrete. We will be using a video FAT system for all races run in lanes. We will also be using a three-turn stagger in the 4X400 meter relay.
We are looking forward to good weather and a great track meet. If you have questions please contact:
Tom Grimes or Dave Boor
Riverside Jr./Sr. High School 541-481-2525 ext. 2127– Fax 541-481-2047
**Admission will be charged at the South Gate for All spectators:
Adults – $4.00
Students’ w/ASB Card– $3.00
Senior Citizens – $3.00
12:00 Coaches Meeting in the high school gymnasium
1:00 FIELD EVENTS BEGIN
*Women’s Shot Put, East Pit
*Men’s Shot Put, West Pit
*Women’s Javelin (Followed by the men)
*Women’s Long Jump East Pit (Followed by the Triple Jump)
*Men’s High Jump (Followed by the women)
*Men’s Pole Vault (Followed by the women)
*Men’s Discus (Followed by the women)
*Men’s Long Jump West Pit (Followed by the Triple jump)
2:00 RUNNING EVENTS BEGIN
*Start with 4X100 Relay
*Women will run first followed by the men
*Heats will be run slowest to fastest.
· Only IAAF Javelins are to be thrown.
· Throws and horizontal jumps will be in flights. Four attempts in the throws, Four attempts in the jumps, no finals.
· Men’s high jump will start at 5’ and increase 2” until 6’0
· Women’s high jump will start at 4’ and increase 2” until 4’10
· Men’s pole vault will start at 8’6” and increase 6” until 11’ and 3” thereafter
· Women’s Pole Vault will start at 6’ and increase 6” until 8’6” and 3” thereafter
· First and last call only at 15 and 5 minutes
· Athletes report to the event official at the event or start line by last call
· Concessions will be available at the meet
· Locker rooms are available
· Time sheets will be posted at the press box.