Mustang Invitational Track & Field Meet
Friday, April 30, 2010
Information for attending coaches -
Hosting – Ione, Heppner
1. Please post your entries on www.athletic.net no later than 8:00 am on Thursday, April 29th. Any changes after 8:00 am on Thursday will have to be made at the scratch meeting.
2. Entries are limited to three athletes per event.
3. No additions on the day of the meet.
4. Heppner does not have a pole vault pit.
11:00 – Scratch meeting (in the high school gym)
12:00 – Field events begin (Girls’ High Jump, Girls’ Long Jump, Boys’ Long Jump, Girls’ Discus, Boys’ Javelin, Boys’ Shot Put)
1:00 – Running events begin (girls’ heats run first)
· $25 meet entry fee – due to Heppner High School before meet or on day of the meet
· Please bring a set of blocks. We only have a few good sets of blocks. Make sure your school’s name is on them so they can be returned at the end of the meet.
· There will not be pole vault as we do not have a pole vault pit.
· There is limited seating at our track. Team camps need to be set up outside of the infield – either on the parking lot beside the track or on the side grass hill.
· Bathrooms are located inside of the high school.
· All track rules apply. Track spikes should be no longer than ¼”.
· Field events – 4 attempts, no finals
· Field events will be flighted.
· This is not a school day for the high school, so buses can park in any available parking lot.
· There will be two medals given – one to the “High Point Male” and one to the “High Point Female” at the conclusion of the meet.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
676-9128 ext. 2628
Head Track Coach