Hello Coaches, Welcome to the Crescent Invitational
1. Entries need to be updated on Athletic.net by Friday April 16th at 6:00pm.
2. You will need a time or distance by all athletes events so that we may seed the meet entries.
3. At the coaches meeting; we will scratch out the athletes on the clipboards for field events.
4. PRIOR TO THE COACHES MEETING: Coaches can log into their athletic.net account and make their scratches and corrections of times on running events only. (In the Library)
5. Relay teams will need a time too... #1 runner. Uniform rules apply and will be enforced.
6. We will have a packet of all laned events for you prior to the 3200m running. Help us out at the starting line. Please ask " What heat and lane are your athletes in prior to their event..."
7. We will announce times at the finish line
8. Event results will be posted on the north side of the black trailer.
9. Athletic.net will be updated by the time you hit the Hood Canel Bridge!
10. Note change to competition schedule: Girls 4 X 200 Relay will be run at the front end of the meet per federation recommendations, so that race will go off at 11:30 am.
11. Please note $30 entry fee per team.
12. Each team please be prepared to commit one of your staff/parent/volunteer officials to work the meet. If you have a preference of an event, please send email to Coach Darrell Yount: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise I will assign your team an event. We will need assistance in the following venues:
Finish Line: 4 workers
Horizontal jumps: 2 workers
Discus: one worker
Shot put: one worker
Thank you very much. See you each on Saturday!