Gates open at 3:00pm
4:00PM Field Events Begin Double pits for High Jump, Long Jump, Shot Put, Disc
Girls Pole Vault followed by Boys Pole Vault
4:15 PM JV 100M, 4x200 Relay, 1600M, 4x100Relay, 400, 800, 200, 4x400M Relay
5:30 PM Varsity Running Events – Boys 1st, (JV Hurdles run after Varsity, JV 3200 with Varsity)
3200 will be combined Boys and Girls
One heat of Boys, one heat of Girls 1600 and 800 M runs
All Relays will be one heat with the following lane asigmnents
Date Lane 1 Lane 2 Lane 3 Lane 4 Lane 5 Lane 6
4/13 Cent FHN Com P Cath Ott
LOCAL RULES FOR HOUSEMAN:
1) Use the Houseman Street gate for team entrance
2) Athletes come dressed as there are no locker facilities available
3) No food or drink on the infield
4) Restrooms and concession will be available
5) No footballs, frisbies etc on the infield
6) To get from the North to South side, use the gates located on East end of field
7) Only athletes in uniform and coaches allowed on infield
8) Only authorized personal allowed in area around finish line
9) All athletes must check in third call to clerks table (located west of the Finish Line area)
10) A trainer will be on site. Please bring your own tape and pre wrap
11) Busses can park along the stadium on Houseman and Diamond streets.
12) All tickets $5.00
13) Only ¼” spikes allowed
14) High Jump and Shot Put will compete within the Track in opposite end zones. Disc, Pole Vault and Long Jump will be conducted outside the North bleachers . Viewing areas under the bleachers will be provided.
15) All entries must be submitted by 9:30 AM on the day of the meet. Coaches you can email your entries to Lew Clingman c/o email@example.com. There is no exception to this. Scratches can be made upon arrival at Houseman if necessary. Please write clearly and include both first and last name of your athlete.
16) Coaches will be responsible for their own JV times.
17) JV Pole vault and High Jump will be conducted with the Varsity competition. They will start 6” in Vault and 2” in High Jump below the Varsity jumpers.
18) JV Shot Put, Disc and Long Jump will be in the respective pits after Varsity competition. Each athlete will be given 3 trials, no finals and are responsible to record their own efforts.