2010 Freshman Championships
Tuesday May 4th - 3:30 pm
Arlington, Cascade, Glacier Peak, Edmonds-Woodway, Everett, Jackson, Kamiak,
Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Mariner, Marysville-Pilchuck, Meadowdale, Monroe,
Mountlake Terrace, Oak Harbor, Shorecrest, Shorewood, Snohomish, Stanwood.
Meet Director: Bob Hannah
Entry Fee: $50.00
Make Checks payable to Kamiak High School
Kamiak High School
10801 Harbour Pointe Blvd.
Mukilteo, WA 98275
Attn: Lou Farthing
- If you are planning to attend, please add the meet to your schedule on Athletic.net by Monday April 26th.
- Please have entries into Athletic.net by 8:00 pm Monday, May 3rd.
- Remember if the athlete competes in the Frosh Championships they are not eligible to compete in JV meet on Wednesday.
- If you have questions or trouble contact Paul Kirkpatrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will have a coaches meeting at 3:00 pm in the visitor’s locker room under the main grandstand. We will make scratches only at that
- Once the meet starts make scratches at the event. Heat and lane assignments will be given to the athlete when they check in before the
- Waterfall Starts will be used in the 1600 and 3200.
- Pyro-flash will be used to time all of the races except the 1600 and 3200.
- No pre-lims, all races will be timed finals.
- First heat will be the fast heat.
- Timed finals in the relays if there is a need for more than one heat.
- Unlimited entries in each event except relays - 1 team per school allowed in each relay.
- Events seeded by mark based upon the entries into Athletic.net.
- Each school is responsible for providing the officials for an event.
- Event assignments will be made once the number of schools attending has been established.
Start Time – 3:30 p.m.
Long Jump, Girls’ & Boys’
Discus, Girls’ then Boys’
Shot Put, Boys’ then Girls’
Javelin, Boys’ then Girls’(Grass Runway)
High Jump, Boys’ then Girls’
Triple Jump, Girls’ & Boys’ (to follow the completion of the long jump)
Pole Vault, Girls’ then Boys’
High Jump Boys 4’6 Girls 3’6
Pole Vault Girl’s 5’0 Boys 7’0
High Jump - raised by 2 inch increments
Pole Vault – raised by 6 inch increments
LJ,TJ,D,S,J – 3 tries in prelims- top 9 to finals.
Running Event Order
4 x 200 Girls relay
110 Boys’ Highs/100 Girls’ Highs
100 – B & G
1600 – B & G
4 x 100 relay – B & G
400 – B & G
300 Intermediates – B & G
800 – B & G
200 – B & G
4 x 400 relay – B & G
Clerk of Course will be at the starting line of the running event.
Athletes should check in at first call to get heat and lane assignment.
Ribbons will be awarded for places 1-8. They will be given to the coaches at the
conclusion of the meet.
Parent and Athlete information
There will be a concession stand run by the Athletic Boosters.
The javelin and discus venues are behind the stadium.
Spectators are to remain in the stands or on the outside of the throwing sectors.
As per the agreement at the coaches meeting admission fee is $2.00.