Tahoma Track & Field
Head Coaches: Boys: Gary Conner – Distance & Relays
Girls: Jeff Brady – Sprints, Hurdles & Relays
Assistant Coaches: Keith Eager – Throws
Korin Morris – Throws
Anne Hobson – Distance
Steve Kent – High Jump & Pole Vault
Henry Brown – Hurdles, Long Jump & Triple Jump
- Practice is daily from 3:00 to 5:15. Meet in bleachers at 3:00!
- All athletes are required to clean up and put away equipment after each practice and home meets (blocks, mats, pole vault equipment, etc.).
- If an athlete is late to practice (due to doctor appointment, study table, education, etc.) they must check in with coaches to get excused.
- Warm-ups/Drills are required for athletes to participate in practice and meets.
- Be prepared to practice in all types of weather (have sweats with you).
- Athletes must be at school for the entire day in order to participate in practice and meets (medical appointments may be the only exceptions).
Meet and Invitational Expectations:
- Attendance at meets (including Saturday Invites) is required. If an athlete is going to miss a meet, two weeks advance notice must be made or the athlete will be considered unexcused and will miss the next scheduled meet.
- If an athlete does not practice the day before a meet, they are not eligible for that meet (unless absence was excused).
- Athletes must be at school for the entire day in order to participate in meets (medical appointments may be the only exceptions).
- Electronic devices are not permitted on the track or infield during meets (WIAA rule).
- School locations and directions are available at www.spsl.org
1 Unexcused = 1 missed meet
2 Unexcused = 2 missed meets
3 Unexcused = coach/athlete conference
* An unexcused absence is anything other then doctor appointment, missed day from school, or approved school related function. (All absences require a parent/doctor note)
THS Track & Field Schedule and Stats: http://www.athletic.net
Are you on the email list to get important info and updates? Email TahomaTrack@hotmail.com to get added!