Entries are due by Saturday May 7th at 8:00am. If you could have them posted sooner that would be great. Saturday morning at 8 is the last chance to make changes.
We have 8 teams in this meet. Each team will get 3 entries per event. We will be doing 3 attempts no finals for this meet. Team entry fee is $25 if paid in advance or on the day of the meet and $50 after the meet date. Please make checks payable to: RHS Track & Field and please make sure that the specific meet that you are paying for is listed on the check. We apologize for this change, but we had to chase down too many fees at the end of last season.
May 7th, 2011 Columbia River Invitational
10:00 Coaches Meeting in the Barn
11:00 FIELD EVENTS BEGIN
*Women’s Shot Put, (Followed by Men’s Shot)
*Men’s Discus (Followed by the women)
*Women’s Javelin (Followed by the men)
*Women’s Long Jump East Pit (Followed by the Triple Jump)
*Men’s Long Jump West Pit (Followed by the Triple jump)
*Men’s High Jump (Followed by the women)
*Men’s Pole Vault (Followed by the women)
1:00 RUNNING EVENTS BEGIN
*Start with 4X100 Relay
*Women will run first followed by the men
*Heats will be run slow to fast.
n 4x100 Relay
n 1500m Run
n 100m Dash
n 400m Dash
n 100 Hurdles
n 110 High Hurdles
n 800m Run
n 200m Dash
n 300 Low Hurdles
n 300 Intermediate Hurdles
n 3000m Run
n 4x400m Relay
· Only IAAF Javelins are to be thrown.
· Throws and horizontal jumps will be open pit with 3 attempts in the throws, 3 attempts in the jumps, no finals.
· Men’s high jump will start at 5’ and increase 2” until 6’0
· Women’s high jump will start at 4’ and increase 2” until 4’10
· Men’s pole vault will start at 8’6” and increase 6” until 11’ and 3” thereafter
· Women’s Pole Vault will start at 6’ and increase 6” until 8’6” and 3” thereafter
· First and last call only at 15 and 5 minutes
· Athletes report to the event official at the event or start line by last call
· Concessions Will be open
· Locker rooms are available
· Time sheets will be posted.