KALAMA HIGH SCHOOL
APRIL 20, 2012
4:00 PM Field
5:00 PM Track
We have an 8-lane track.
Two long-jump/triple jump runways
One javelin runway (Field turf)
One discus ring/cage (brushed concrete)
One pole vault pit
One high jump area
FAT timing is done using the Pyro-Flash timing system.
1. ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE BY 6:00pm ON Wednesday APRIL 18th. Coaches will input all entries at www.athletic.net at the Kalama Twilight “meet registration.” Any changes after 1:00 PM on Wednesday must be made by phone or email to Darcy Campbell at 360-673-5207ext 279 email@example.com.
2. Limits per team: two (2) ENTRIES PER EVENT. (One relay team per event)
3. Heat, lane and flight assignments will be determined by best previous performance of this season. Please enter only this season’s times and marks unless your athlete has not run yet at that distance, then use your best judgment as to what he/she is capable of right now.
4. A competitor without a seed mark will be seeded last.
5. THERE WILL BE A COACHES/SCRATCH MEETING AT 3:30 PM. Again, there will be no additions.
6. Entry Fee: There will be a single entry fee of $100 per school:
Kalama High School
Attn: Darcy Campbell
548 China Garden Rd
Kalama, Wa 98625
Individual and Relay scoring (10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1)
8. Hard copy results of the meet will be available online after the meet. Complete results will be posted after each event underneath the home stands.
9. AWARDS: Ribbons will be given to the top eight finishers in each event.
· Boys running events will be run first/followed by Girls
· ¼ “ or shorter spikes only please
· There will be a first and last call for all events – runners are to check in with the clerk’s of the course
· There will be 3 prelims and 3 finals in field events – 8 athletes will qualify for the finals.
· NO NON-COMPETITORS ON THE TRACK OR ON THE FIELD DURING THE MEET
· No coaches upstairs in the press box unless by invitation
· Locker rooms are available below the stadium.
· Starting Blocks will be provided
11. General Information
· Concession stand will be open during the meet
Kalama High School Head Track Coach
360-673-5207 ext 279