2012 Columbia River Invitational Track & Field Meet Presented by Riverside Jr./Sr. High School
$25 Entry Fee Per School paid before or on the day of the meet. $50 Entry Fee for all payments made after the meet date. Please make checks payable to RHS Track.
10:00 Coaches Meeting in the high school gymnasium
11:00am FIELD EVENTS BEGIN
*Women’s Shot Put, (Followed by Men’s Shot)
*Men’s Discus (Followed by the women)
*Women’s Javelin (Followed by the men)
*Women’s Long Jump East Pit (Followed by the Triple Jump)
*Men’s Long Jump West Pit (Followed by the Triple jump)
*Men’s High Jump (Followed by the women)
*Men’s Pole Vault (Followed by the women)
1:00pm RUNNING EVENTS BEGIN
*Start with 4X100 Relay
*Women will run first followed by the men
*Heats will be run slow to fast.
n 4x100 Relay
n 1500m Run
n 100m Dash
n 400m Dash
n 100 Hurdles
n 110 High Hurdles
n 800m Run
n 200m Dash
n 300 Low Hurdles
n 300 Intermediate Hurdles
n 3000m Run
n 4x400m Relay
· Only IAAF Javelins are to be thrown.
· Throws and horizontal jumps will be in flights. 3 attempts in the throws, 3 attempts in the jumps, no finals.
· Men’s high jump will start at 5’ and increase 2” until 6’0
· Women’s high jump will start at 4’ and increase 2” until 4’10
· Men’s pole vault will start at 8’6” and increase 6” until 11’ and 3” thereafter
· Women’s Pole Vault will start at 6’ and increase 6” until 8’6” and 3” thereafter
· First and last call only at 15 and 5 minutes
· Athletes report to the event official at the event or start line by last call
· Concessions Will be open
· Locker rooms are available
· Time sheets will be posted near the concessions.