Snake River Valley Conference Track and Field Meet
Parma High School, Host Team
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
What: SRV Track and Field Meet
When: Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Where: Parma High School Track
Admission: $5.00 adults $3.00 students with an activity card & senior citizens
IHSAA Passes accepted
Times: There will be a short coaches meeting in the bleachers below the press box at 3:30. Please have all scratches and changes completed by 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, April 24th.. There is no need to go through a scratches and adds at the coaches meeting. I will have your event sheets at the informative meeting.
Field Events: 4:00pm
Boy’s Discus followed by the Girl’s
Girl’s Shot followed by the Boy’s
Boy’s Long Jump Followed by the Girl’s
Girl’s Triple Jump Followed by the Boy’s
Girl’s Pole Vault Followed by Boy’s
Girl’s High Jump Followed by the Boy’s
Girl’s 3200m 4:15pm
5 team scoring : Individual events: 8 ,6, 4, 2, 1 Relay’s 8, 6, 4, 2
· There are no limitations on entries. One relay team per school for each relay.
· All field event athletes will have 3 preliminary jumps or throws and then the top 6 will advance to finals.
· We will be utilizing a traveling bullpen, Athletes check in at the start line.
· Please set your team camp and keep athletes off of the infield, athletes who have been called for their event can warm up on the infield
· We have starting blocks. Feel free to bring your own
· Fastest heat is last.
· S.R.V. medals will be awarded (medals 1st through 3rd) Relay’s (1st only) and Team Champion trophies for both boy’s and girls will be awarded. Pick up your Medal envelopes after the meet in the press box.
· Any protest will be handled by the games committee, Made up by the head track coach of each school. File protest to coach Jake Walgamott of Parma High School.
· Concessions will be available: Drinks (water-Gatorade-soft drinks) , Chips, Granola Bars, and Candy Bars.
· Randy Powell is the starter.
· We need some help running some field events. Please check to see what event your school has been assigned. And bring the helpers required to run that event.
o Homedale High Jump
o Payette Pole Vault
o Fruitland Long Jump
o Parma Triple Jump/Discus
o Weiser Shot Put
· Please plan to help with relay exchange zones.
o Homedale Zone 1
o Payette Zone 2
o Parma Zone 2
o Fruitland Zone 3
o Weiser Zone 4
· We will be using Hy-Tek Meet Manager via Athletic.net
· All entries are due no later than 9:00 a.m, Tuesday, April 24th.
· There is no need for a scratch meeting. All of your changes will be made on Athletic.net before 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, April 24th.
If you have any questions, please call Jake Walgamott school 722-5115, cell 989-4616, or email email@example.com