Welcome to meet 3 of 4 CPS South Conference Meets. Conference Champ will be the team with the most amount of wins from two conference meets. The only teams able to enter 4/11 Meet 3: Harlan- Host, Perspective, Morgan Park, CVCA, Washington, Bowen
There are 3 other meets.
3/28 Meet 1: Brooks- Host, Perspectives, Simeon, Morgan Park, CVCA
3/30 Meet 2: CHAS-Host, Carver, Julian, Fenger, Bowen, Washington
4/20 Meet 4: Fenger- Host, Simeon, Julian, Carver, CHAS, Brooks
1. Each school will have a small fee to pay to cover the cost for meet ref and 6 watches. We can go over the cost,events, and other meets at our coaches meeting in email.
2. Each school will provide one adult timer for the entire meet. Teams with no timer will not be allowed in the meet.
3. Coaches meeting will start at 4pm. Event should start at 4:15pm
4. 800/1600 will be 2 total heats. 1 girls heat and 1 boys heat. Only top 6 will be timed.
5. All sprint events will be ran in two heats. Slow heat followed by fast. Girls followed by Boys. 1 heat per gender for relays.
6. Team scoring will be 10-8-6-4-2-1 :1st-2nd-3rd-4th-5th-6th