April 28th, 2007 3rd Annual Columbia River Invitational Track Meet
Trophies will be awarded to the Winning Men’s and Women’s Teams. Medals will be awarded to event winners and ribbons for 2nd-6th place.
All medals, ribbons, and trophies are brought to you buy the following area sponsors:
Taylor Transfer Inc.
Mountain Valley Land Co.
Umatilla Electric Coop
Boardman Pharmacy & Hardware
Portland General Electric
Jepsen Pest Control Inc.
Bank of Eastern Oregon
Driftwood RV Park
American West Properties
Boardman Foods Inc.
L&B Mini Storage
*The Riverside Track Team would like to take this time to thank the sponsors who have supported this team and this meet over the past few years. Please take the time to thank them when you see them. We are proud of our local businesses and hope that you will reward them with your continued patronage. Thank you!
***We would also like to thank the volunteers who have helped us throughout the season in the field events and timing. Without them we could not host a meet here at Riverside. We would also like to send a special thank-you out to Smokey Joe Wightman and the Riverside High School Booster Club for helping with our construction odds and ends around the track.
Schedule of Events
11:00 Coaches Meeting in the high school gymnasium
12:00 FIELD EVENTS BEGIN
*Women’s Shot Put, (Followed by Men’s Shot)
*Men’s Discus (Followed by the women)
*Women’s Javelin (Followed by the men)
*Women’s Long Jump East Pit (Followed by the Triple Jump)
*Men’s Long Jump West Pit (Followed by the Triple jump)
*Men’s High Jump (Followed by the women)
*Men’s Pole Vault (Followed by the women)
1:00 RUNNING EVENTS BEGIN
*Start with 4X100 Relay
*Women will run first followed by the men
*Heats will be run slowest to fastest.
n 4x100 Relay
n 1500m Run
n 100m Dash
n 400m Dash
n 100 Hurdles
n 110 High Hurdles
n 800m Run
n 200m Dash
n 300 Low Hurdles
n 300 Intermediate Hurdles
n 3000m Run
n 4x400m Relay
n Throwers Relay
· Only IAAF Javelins are to be thrown.
· Throws and horizontal jumps will be in flights. 4 attempts in the throws, 4 attempts in the jumps, no finals.
· Men’s high jump will start at 5’ and increase 2” until 6’0
· Women’s high jump will start at 4’ and increase 2” until 4’10
· Men’s pole vault will start at 8’6” and increase 6” until 11’ and 3” thereafter
· Women’s Pole Vault will start at 6’ and increase 6” until 8’6” and 3” thereafter
· First and last call only at 15 and 5 minutes
· Athletes report to the event official at the event or start line by last call
· Concessions Will be open
· Locker rooms are available
· Time sheets will be posted at the press box.