2010 Priest River Invitational
April 24th, 2010
- 3 entries per individual event and one relay team per event. Please go to Athletic.net to updated meet information and to register athletes.
- Entries must be made at http://www.athletic.net Coaches will need to register athletes and their events on Athletic.net. This will save time in the seeding of events as well as speed up the administration of the meet.
- Entries must be received by 12:00pm on Thursday April 22. I will send out confirmation list by Friday Morning. You will then have time to double check the entries and help me fix errors.
- Medals will be awarded for the 1st – 3rd places.
- Trophies will be awarded to the Champion and Runner-up Boys and Girls teams
- Scoring will be according to how many teams attend.
- Locker rooms will be available inside the gym for both boys and girls teams to dress and shower.
- Teams may set up tents on the south end of the practice field. This is adjacent to the track
- If you drop a runner from the finals please let us know right away so that we can add the next fastest athlete to that spot
- Please see the meet schedule listed below
- Atlas black rubber surface
- 6 lanes w/ 8 lanes on the straight-away
- Wide Atlas runways for long jump, triple jump, pole vault and high jump
- Shot put and discus will be held adjacent to main stadium
- Yes we will have pole vault. Coaches be sure to follow safety guidelines.
- $100 for both boys and girls, $50 for one team
- Please return your entry fee as soon as possible
- Please respond by e-mail, letter or phone to confirm by April 1st. You can also set it up earlier on Athletic.net.
For any questions e-mail Jared Hughes at email@example.com
Meet Schedule: Priest River Invite April 24th, 2010
9:00 Event Sheets will be available in the teacher's lounge. Please scratch athletes on the heat sheets.
Donuts, coffee, juice, etc. will be provided.
9:30 Coaches meeting: Held in the Teacher's Lounge - Follow the signs
10:00 Field Events – Each competitor will receive 3 preliminary attempts. The top 8 will
advance to the finals. Opening heights for the high jump will be 4 feet for the girls and 5 feet for the boys
Boys Shot followed by the girls
Girls Discus followed by boys
Girls High Jump followed by boys
North Runway - Boys Long Jump followed by girls
South Runway - Boys Pole Vault followed by girls
North Runway - Boys Triple to follow the Long Jump
South Runway - Girls Triple Jump to follow the PV
10:00 Preliminaries will be held for the following running events. The winner of each heat and
then the next fastest times will advance to the finals.
3200 meter (May combine depending on entrants)
100 meterH/110meterH finals
800 meter relay
400 meter relay
300 meter hurdles
800/1600 meter medley
1600 meter relay
Show teams without results
Show results for all Teams
| Click team abbreviation to filter results to that team.