Sherman Invitational Track & Field Meet
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Information for attending coaches -
1. Please post your entries on www.athletic.net no later than 9:00 pm on Friday, April 23rd. Any changes after 8:00 am on Saturday will have to be made at the scratch meeting.
2. Entries are limited to three athletes per event, plus 5 wild cards per team.
3. No additions or substitutions on the day of the meet.
10:10 – Scratch meeting (in the high school gym)
11:00 – Field events begin
Girls: High Jump, Long Jump, Shot Put and Discus
Boys: Pole Vault, Long Jump, Shot Put and Javelin
1:00 – Running events begin (girls’ heats run first)
· Pole Vault weigh in will be held at the pole vault pit prior to competition.
· Bathrooms are located inside of the high school.
· All track rules apply. Track spikes should be no longer than ¼”.
· Field events – 3 attempts, top 9 to finals
· Field events will be flighted.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Head Track Coach
Show teams without results
Show results for all Teams
| Click team abbreviation to filter results to that team.