Athletic.net is a resource for Track & Field and Cross Country
coaches, offering free statistic tracking, easy meet registrations,
free meet managers, and free tools to simplify common coaching tasks.
Follow the 4 steps below to get started:
- Go to the website: www.athletic.net
- Click on 'Log In' in the upper right hand corner, and then click 'Sign Up' on the bottom of that screen.
- Complete the signup wizard
- After receiving the confirmation email, go on to #2
2. Add meets to your season calendar
- Log In to Athletic.net
- Navigate to your team home by clicking your name in the upper right hand corner to open the side menu, and then the home icon next to the appropriate team.
- Click "Add Meet" above your calendar box
- Where it says "Meet ID:" enter 117769 and click Add
- Repeat this process for the rest of your season calendar (You can also add meets
by date, if you don't know the Meet ID)
- Verify that your calendar is correct. Click on a Meet, then the pencil icon to make corrections to a meet, or use the trash can icon to delete a meet.
3. Enter team roster
- Open the side menu by clicking on your name.
- Click on your team and then click “Edit Athletes” from the list of links for your team.
- Add athletes to the roster manually, or upload your roster using the "Upload
Athlete Roster" option.
4. Register athletes for Hoka One One Bronco Invitational
- Locate Hoka One One Bronco Invitational on your team's main Cross Country page and click on it
- Click "Register Athletes"
- Follow instructions on the meet registration page to enter your athletes into the appropriate division(s).
- Use the "Add an athlete" buttons to add athletes to your roster if needed.
You can freely use this meet registration feature of Athletic.net for all your meets. The host team can download them from the website for free.